aliens

Author Topic: A thread for little questions  (Read 1243360 times)

Offline Delian

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: A thread for little questions
« Reply #3975 on: September 16, 2024, 12:46:19 pm »
Those are not Shadowrealms weapons. The only real stun weapons in Shadowrealms are voodoo weapons such as Herder's Staff, Phantom Whip, Scepter of Fear... however Succubus has high voodoo defense and bravery. There's also Blood Vine Whip, which you can use to hit it until it panics, so it would surrender in the end. Grey Codex has some stun spells, as does Gudrun Sorceress.

Offline Poulpiche

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: September 16, 2024, 01:36:22 pm »
the only way i can think of is to hit them with my bare hands and female fighters wearing nightsprite outfits, which is a bit laborious.

Thanks, I will test it!

somehow, it worked again for me. I was able to build the lifewater pool for the red mage with this

Offline Amoebka

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: September 17, 2024, 12:22:52 am »
So, I'm doing a blind blackbeard ironman run for the first time, and it feels like the difficulty has dropped very dramatically after the first year. The early months were very tough (mostly because I lost my airbus and lunatics almost immediately), but now I'm making 12k score every month, generating infinite money from apples, and skipping missions out of boredom despite needing stat-ups.

Without spoiling anything important, is this a case of temporarily outpacing the game, or does the difficulty indeed drop this much with time? Should I restart on a higher level (4 or 5?), or just wait until the current game becomes hard again?

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • public enemy no. 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: September 17, 2024, 04:06:14 pm »
What is the difference between workers and slaves?

Offline shinr

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: September 17, 2024, 05:31:30 pm »
What is the difference between workers and slaves?

The former get paid, the latter don't.