Author Topic: Bugs & Crash Reports  (Read 1706525 times)

Offline Delian

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Crash Reports
« Reply #4560 on: September 15, 2024, 11:22:33 pm »
In Piratez_Armors.rul, ETHEREAL_ARMOR6 has duplicate antiCamouflageAtDay key. Did you mean the 2nd one to be antiCamouflageAtDark?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #4561 on: September 16, 2024, 01:41:08 pm »
In Piratez_Armors.rul, ETHEREAL_ARMOR6 has duplicate antiCamouflageAtDay key. Did you mean the 2nd one to be antiCamouflageAtDark?

Thanks, probably a bug; fixed.

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • public troll no. 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: September 17, 2024, 10:50:03 am »
0.99N9.7.7, my barracuda shoots down a bandit car (flag "the academy") and metallo is on its way to recover, but game crashes speaking about a STC_SECTOID_TERROR string not foun or something.. here are screenshots, saves and log. To continue play i guess i have to skip that mission *sigh*

Edit: seems that all kind of that mission recovery are affected. For now, just gonna skip
« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 11:27:35 am by ontherun »

Offline shinr

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: September 18, 2024, 11:18:48 am »
Since we had this position 14 bug in previous releases, can someone ELI5 me on the nature of it?

I assume that some mission types, crew types and combinations of there of had to be manually adjusted to account for new changes, one by one, which considering XPZ's size means that some slip through the cracks.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 11:24:54 am by shinr »

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • public troll no. 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: September 18, 2024, 01:49:12 pm »
Since we had this position 14 bug in previous releases, can someone ELI5 me on the nature of it?

I assume that some mission types, crew types and combinations of there of had to be manually adjusted to account for new changes, one by one, which considering XPZ's size means that some slip through the cracks.

I'd also ask for double cjacking "hassan special offer" buying thing, since i unlocked in the game, but after some research - cannot remember what was - the debriesfin research screen told that now we can research it

Offline Delian

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: September 18, 2024, 02:09:36 pm »

At the beginning of the month, the Mutant Pogrom (STR_ALIEN_TERROR) mission was generated. The first wave was a Fighter (STR_VESSEL_FIGHTER), which you shot down. By shooting it down, you generated a retaliation mission, Wasteland Trouble (STR_BANDIT_ROBBERS_ASSAULT_STANDARD), which took on the original terror mission race (STC_SECTOID_TERROR). The Wasteland Trouble mission's first wave was a Bandit Car (STR_VESSEL_BANDIT_CAR), which has aliens ranked 14, 10, 11 deployed. But the original race only consists of ranks up to 7, which crashed the game. The bug is in generating a wrong retaliation mission.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 04:40:43 pm by Delian »

Offline Kanzas

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: September 20, 2024, 07:54:53 pm »
Подскажите верси 9,0 на базе в кидонии этап 2. Я всех как мне кажется убил. взял сенсоры движения просмотрел все комнаты, нашел пещеры/тунели не понимаю что мне делать дальше.

Offline shinr

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: September 24, 2024, 08:28:05 am »
Подскажите верси 9,0 на базе в кидонии этап 2. Я всех как мне кажется убил. взял сенсоры движения просмотрел все комнаты, нашел пещеры/тунели не понимаю что мне делать дальше.

I haven't reached Cydonia myself, but from what I recall from similar questions in the past is that level/stage 2 is a "reach the exit to progress" type of mission, not "Kill-'Em-All".

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • public troll no. 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: September 25, 2024, 11:06:27 am »
0.99N9.7.7., there is a weird bug regarding dismantling rubble, here in the screenshot as soo i dimantle it, a burrow is created, dafaq?

Also, analytics room description says in its description that is needed for school graduation while actually only the analytics research topic is needed, so please update that establishment description. A save is attached too  :)

Offline Delian

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: September 25, 2024, 01:28:04 pm »
Clearing rubble to create a burrow isn't a bug.

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • public troll no. 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: September 25, 2024, 03:48:35 pm »
Clearing rubble to create a burrow isn't a bug.

oh...but why the heck such behavior? It's kinda tricky...might it be removed please? Maybe Dioxine would listen?! (better yet read) :-\

Offline Delian

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: September 25, 2024, 04:20:22 pm »
Think of it as a consolidation prize. You paid 100k to make more space, and you get 75k burrow as a result, so effectively you only lost 25k. Also, the burrow builds a bit faster. After the burrow is built, you can build something else over it (with reduced cost and build time)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2024, 04:23:15 pm by Delian »

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • public troll no. 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: September 25, 2024, 04:55:14 pm »
Think of it as a consolidation prize. You paid 100k to make more space, and you get 75k burrow as a result, so effectively you only lost 25k. Also, the burrow builds a bit faster. After the burrow is built, you can build something else over it (with reduced cost and build time)

OK thanks. And please nevermind that analytics i "reported" because under service required shoud be written "analytics rooms" not jus "analytics". Same for the other services, please might be the requirement screen be made more clear?  :-\

Offline John___Doe

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: September 26, 2024, 08:26:00 am »
OK thanks. And please nevermind that analytics i "reported" because under service required shoud be written "analytics rooms" not jus "analytics". Same for the other services, please might be the requirement screen be made more clear?  :-\

Multiple facilities provide the Analytics service.

Offline alexander steel wolf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: October 03, 2024, 12:40:05 pm »
Greetings!

I started a new campaign with the N7 version and have been updating as new versions appeared. Now I've researched "associate dr.x" and I'm not getting "blackmailing dr.x" (so I can't challenge and capture it). Has something changed and is there another requirement that I am not aware of, or is it a bug?

Thank you in advance.