Update: April fools! (as if you couldn’t tell) Click here for the original post.
- Random mission generation.
- New Geoscape pathfinding.
- New globe lighting.
- New side base view.
- Abort screen.
- Debriefing screen.
- Battlescape save game.
- Panicking units.
- Skill increase and promotions.
- Ranged based accuracy is now optional (see UFO Extender for details on Ranged Based Accuracy).
- First-peron camera.
- Flying units.
- Grav lifts.
- Optional pathfinding preview.
- Laser weapons.
- Large units.
- Motion scanner.
- Alien deployment rules.
- AI taking cover & throwing grenades.
- Terror missions.
- Moral choice system.
- External rulesets.
- Options screen.
- RPG conversation wheel.
- Damage modifier against blob alien types corrected.
- Research camera was incorrectly capturing information when the Y-axis was over 30º.
- Removed instances where soldiers were actually dying.
- Agent’s hat not correctly flipped when dispatching units towards a target waypoint.
- Fixed areas where bloom was missing.
- Tweaked interface where time units were still erroneously displayed.
- Terrain was vanishing when hit by a powerful-enough weapon.
- Corrected timing in quick-time events found in introductory cutscene before a specific terror mission.
- Removed unnecessary complexity from inventory system.
- Reticulated extra splines from Geoscape globe interface.
- Fixed items vanishing after going into the 5th tier of terror ship missions.
- Replaced random instances of PC controls being displayed with the equivalent console controls.
- Replaced all instances of yellow with green.
- Corrected difficulty bug where all games were defaulting to Beginner after being loaded.
- Added support for Kinect for a more accurate aiming innovative intuitive aiming experience.
- Changed Chrysalid spawning chance from 99% to 99.99%.
- Corrected instances when grenades weren’t exploding randomly while being anywhere close to the Skyranger.
- Negative conversation option in the romance subplot with Miss Jane in the Radar Room now properly awards a -5 bravery modifier.
- Tweaked soldier accuracy to correct situations where bullets were actually hitting their targets instead of the X-Com Commander.
Great patch! I cant wait to see FPP view 😀
Thanks! I am waiting for this release for about a year (from 1 April last year)
my first thought was “who would ever release om 1.april” 🙂 guess i know now.
Hope its progressing tho 🙂 keep on rocking!
Guys, promise you wont do like the morons who did TTS and stop at 99% completion and vanish.
Good one xD
Can’t wait for moddable v.1.0
You guys can make my dream come true.
I’m counting on you.
My respect and best wishes.