Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.47)  (Read 183332 times)

Offline Suppanut

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.47)
« Reply #1680 on: July 31, 2020, 07:56:51 pm »
Question about Tranmission Resolver:
Is it normal that it only decodes 1 out of 10 USO's?

If I recalled correctly, it mean 10% chance for detection of that object per sonar sweep which is every 15 minutes in game.

Now I have reach tech tree progress 98%, I still have to identify which tech that I still missing. Where could I found handheld M.C. shield?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 10:36:33 am by Suppanut »

Offline Apocca

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: August 01, 2020, 10:21:14 am »
Ah ok. Somehow I remember the vanilla game to decode 100% of transmissions. Would adding additional Transmission Resolvers help?

Offline Suppanut

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: August 01, 2020, 10:42:46 am »
Ah ok. Somehow I remember the vanilla game to decode 100% of transmissions. Would adding additional Transmission Resolvers help?

I don't think so unless detection chance subtract by difficulty level which I don't sure. I don't miss any alien sub after I built transmission resolvers in all bases around the globe, now my graph show no alien activity at all due to I sink every of them and my transmission nexus allow me to never lost track any of them. By time you have transmission resolver, player would need coverage more.

Btw, now my tech tree progress is stuck at 98%, where could I find handheld M.C. shield? now it seem to be only tech entry that I still missing. I plan to not attack T'lath before I earn total 100% of all possible tech in tree.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate will open... someday.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: August 03, 2020, 03:03:42 am »
Hello. I am again out of internet (satellite works not good at all).
Thank you all for feedback.

To Suppanut: Handheld m.c. shield can be acquired from Jellymen, if you conduct peace treaty, you missed it.

To Apocca: Transmission resolver detection properties are unchanged from vanilla.

Good luck.