Author Topic: [COMPILATION] Final Mod Pack (FMP)  (Read 804458 times)

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: [COMPILATION] Final Mod Pack (FMP)
« Reply #3225 on: January 28, 2021, 11:43:15 am »
Sorry, I understood hour question to be about MiB specifically, not non-UFO content in general.

I can of course reduce this amount, but I'd like to hear more opinions first - do you people feel that you you get a lot of MiB missions?

Europe has lower chance for alien bases because it's densely populated. It's the same with South-East Asia.

Offline R1dO

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: January 28, 2021, 08:14:07 pm »
From my current playthrough i must say, yes there are a lot of MiB missions i've had so far. Good source of cheap armor and middle tier weapon loot (if they do not blast away half your team because you are overconfident :)) ).
However, the amount of missions is not something i would regard as unreasonably out of balance compared to "normal" missions.

As for bases in Europe.
Attached image shows the first (floater) base that popped up some time ago.

Might have to sacrifice some rookies to the RNG gods for being that kind.

Offline Dogbarian

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: February 02, 2021, 08:04:34 pm »
Yeah, it's kind of interesting, in my current playthrough of mostly vanilla (added a couple of mods to start experimenting) before starting to try some of the megamod packs, I have bases that popped up in Portugal and Norway.   I just stepped on the Portugal base, which was also turned out to be a floater base. RNG is funny. Now I'm curious whether it was in exactly the same spot as yours!

I haven't intercepted a supply ship on the northern base yet, to identify its race. 

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • OXCE developer
    • View Profile
    • My Wiki
« Reply #3228 on: February 02, 2021, 08:08:26 pm »
European bases can spawn within the 5 pink rectangles.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 08:10:45 pm by Meridian »

Offline Unmadesoldier

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: February 06, 2021, 03:50:01 am »
Bug: I somehow got a -7k score despite doing everything to thwart the aliens. I dont know if it was because I'm playing an older version or not but that was very weird. Lost the game instantly for that.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #3230 on: February 08, 2021, 02:23:53 pm »
Bug: I somehow got a -7k score despite doing everything to thwart the aliens. I dont know if it was because I'm playing an older version or not but that was very weird. Lost the game instantly for that.

What do the graphs say? You claim to do everything to thwart the aliens, but are you really sure?

Such a situation is usually caused by a MiB base somewhere you can't see. Check your graphs and if you notice any weird spikes, investigate the area.