Author Topic: Re: [MAIN] XPiratez - N7 16-Dec-2023 Flying Tiger, Hidden Tentacle  (Read 3609444 times)

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • Lazy-ass captain
    • View Profile
Re: [MAIN] XPiratez - M4 6-Jan-2022 Peasant Revolution
« Reply #8325 on: January 11, 2022, 08:01:12 pm »
ontherun,
No, i have cities lore too and everything is fine. Cant really remember what was the deal sorry. It was like arround J17 for me. (really long ago)
Try to check if there is old oxce folders in my documents/user/, piratez have saves in the game folder, so this can be issue if they overwrite each other somehow.

no, there is nothing but still get the old picture, even with 4.1. Whatever, thanks a lot :)

One more thing: i noti ed that gands:warriors/castaway gals havevstrenght 9, 11, 14 and so on: so since they are ubers and are supoosed to have strong mutant pysiques - and also they salary Iis quite expensive - i'd humbly suggest to set a minimun of 20, and 30 for warriors: as of now ubers often have same strenght as peasants!   :D 8) slave soldiers of course should be a bit more sreongers than peasants...

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 03:08:38 pm by ontherun »

Offline Greep

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: January 11, 2022, 09:14:07 pm »
Well those things have been like that for half a decade, I think it's intentional.  That said, the bootypedia is outdated: all soldiers have the same salary shown on "loot distribution" page, with some minor exceptions.  In practice the 50k for gals is a bargain (except for base defense garrisons).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 09:16:48 pm by Greep »

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • Lazy-ass captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: January 12, 2022, 03:10:37 pm »
Personally i'd also remove the experience bonus from the sailor armor, it is kinda cheat like the moving building feature though it required money so i think it was not like that..., the outfit might be  be unlocked after researched "guild air sailor"? In fact it seems a more "civilized" outfit :o

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: January 12, 2022, 05:24:03 pm »
no, there is nothing but still get the old picture, even with 4.1. Whatever, thanks a lot :)

One more thing: i noti ed that gands:warriors/castaway gals havevstrenght 9, 11, 14 and so on: so since they are ubers and are supoosed to have strong mutant pysiques - and also they salary Iis quite expensive - i'd humbly suggest to set a minimun of 20, and 30 for warriors: as of now ubers often have same strenght as peasants!   :D 8) slave soldiers of course should be a bit more sreongers than peasants...
The way it works is that all hires of any class have a set range of starting values, gals are on average better then any of the more near humans. But not always. Just like some humans are 200+ meatheads and some are 90 pounds soaking wet noodles.

Offline Earthquake

• Captain
  • Glory to Ukraine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: January 13, 2022, 07:44:00 pm »
Is there any options to set number of enemies in mission?

Ed: Found it.
Ed2: Added over9000 enemies to almost all missions. It's hell from start, but now there no troubles with lack of rating. (+900 rating from first Academy ship)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:12:09 pm by Earthquake »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: January 14, 2022, 03:37:15 am »
good lucj with your dozens of tanks and Z forms.

Offline Earthquake

• Captain
  • Glory to Ukraine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: January 14, 2022, 10:59:07 am »
No problem, actually.
Nevertheless, I added 100-150% to all missions, except base defense, base assault, interceptors, gov ship and ES missions, and any ninja (bc fuck ninjas)
If someone want - here is file (don't forget make a reserve copy). Additional meat to EVERY difficulty, not only hardest.
For example, humanist mansion: now there is 2-6 mobiles and about 80 soldiers.

The main problem: I do not know, how many spawn point exist on maps. When I added 90 soldiers to Bandit town, game crashed.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 06:28:24 pm by Earthquake »

Offline massacrah

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: January 20, 2022, 01:54:25 pm »
What exactly are you changing? im on john silver and the ammount of ninjas on each mission is just absurd over 40, and i need a day of savescumming to clear a ninja mission, ninjas are just beyond OP-not-fun-horrible.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 02:04:14 pm by massacrah »

Offline Earthquake

• Captain
  • Glory to Ukraine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: January 21, 2022, 01:57:07 am »
Errr...
I didn't change ANY ninja mission.
Only ships (all standard ships for any fraction, except interceptors, ninja and MarSec) and land mission like Bandit town or Academy Outpost.

Offline massacrah

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: January 22, 2022, 09:52:13 am »
Errr...
I didn't change ANY ninja mission.
Only ships (all standard ships for any fraction, except interceptors, ninja and MarSec) and land mission like Bandit town or Academy Outpost.

Sorry i did not write clearly what i indended, i want to edit those files to reduce the ammount of ninjas in the missions its just way too many for the second difficulty. Even if i left only the turrets it would still be a toxic not fun experience for me.

Offline Earthquake

• Captain
  • Glory to Ukraine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: January 22, 2022, 10:22:59 am »
Sorry i did not write clearly what i indended, i want to edit those files to reduce the amount of ninjas in the missions its just way too many for the second difficulty. Even if i left only the turrets it would still be a toxic not fun experience for me.
Oh, I get it.
You need to find file Piratez_Factions.rul 
Then find "alienDeployments" - this is mission list.
Then, there is "type" - this is the name of mission. You gotta find all ninja missions manually, cause name not every time represent what kind of mission it is.

Each enemy there present by "alienRank" and only it's number, so you gonna change it blindly. The only sure thing - if this enemy has nothing in his "item sets" section - it is turret, doggo, crysalid or something like that. 
lowQty - amount of enemies on 1-4 difficulty
highQty - amount of enemies on hardest
dQty - random (start from 0 to current number) amount of enemies, added to any difficulty.

Offline massacrah

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: January 22, 2022, 11:11:37 am »
Oh, I get it.
You need to find file Piratez_Factions.rul 
Then find "alienDeployments" - this is mission list.
Then, there is "type" - this is the name of mission. You gotta find all ninja missions manually, cause name not every time represent what kind of mission it is.

Each enemy there present by "alienRank" and only it's number, so you gonna change it blindly. The only sure thing - if this enemy has nothing in his "item sets" section - it is turret, doggo, crysalid or something like that. 
lowQty - amount of enemies on 1-4 difficulty
highQty - amount of enemies on hardest
dQty - random (start from 0 to current number) amount of enemies, added to any difficulty.

Tank you for the guidelines! i'll try poking them files!

Offline Earthquake

• Captain
  • Glory to Ukraine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: January 22, 2022, 09:09:11 pm »
Tank you for the guidelines! i'll try poking them files!
You're welcome.
I highly recommend to NOT change anything else, if you can't predict the effect. I once broke the whole game like that, I had to reinstall it :)

Offline Scamps

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: January 23, 2022, 09:53:18 pm »
Looking at tech tree, Peasant revolution blocks both Recruit veterans and Diplomacy? Leaving freaks as only purchasable option? Hope I'm wrong.

Offline Greep

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: January 23, 2022, 10:17:22 pm »
Looks researchable to me, what are you seeing that's the bottleneck?  Although tbh, I would probably prefer freaks anyways since they're so much cheaper.