aliens

Author Topic: Bugs & Crash Reports  (Read 746736 times)

Offline Gremlion

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Crash Reports
« Reply #4035 on: September 19, 2021, 07:54:41 pm »
I managed to put myself in a cage :)
I built beast den over burrow, game didn't prevent me from doing it. In the next hour it asked me to free beasts, 3 of them were researched at the time, so it was impossible to sell them.

Offline Rhadmaty

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: September 20, 2021, 11:19:05 pm »
I have been completely unable to research Slavery in my last campaign(or rather, its pre-requisite tech "Who is Who") despite researching dozens of prisoners of all kinds.
I have also been unable to use tech tree viewer, it just doesn't display any topics and search function doesn't do anything either. Does the game function properly with a Steam version?

Offline Delian

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: Today at 12:25:14 am »
BONDAGE /PEA (STR_PEASANT_BONDAGE_GEAR_UC) is missing personalLight setting. HOVERTANK* as well.

Also, psst, don't tell Dioxine that...
SMOKEY (STR_SMOKEY_ARMOR_UC) has INVIS instead of CAMO.
BAT GLAD (STR_BAT_GLAD_ARMOR_UC) has INVIS instead of CAMO.
CATSUIT /SYN (STR_SYNTH_CATSUIT_UC) has INVIS instead of CAMO.
:-X

Anyway. Next, there is an inconsistency with Traitor Smoothie/Bugeye. If you kill them in a mission, they drop an Assassination Trophy. However, if you capture them and manufacture "Execute: Traitor Smoothie", the manufacture will produce 75x MA tokens. This is problematic because the Assassination Trophy is required to research *The Mutant Alliance*. So if you capture them instead of killing, you might not see them again for a long time and be unable to progress with research. I suggest this be fixed so that manufacturing Execute yields the trophy instead of the tokens, since logically you are killing them in both cases...
« Last Edit: Today at 02:14:31 am by Delian »