aliens

Author Topic: Re: [MAIN] XPiratez - N7 16-Dec-2023 Flying Tiger, Hidden Tentacle  (Read 3668621 times)

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
Re: [MAIN] XPiratez - 0.99J7 - 25 Sep - It Can't Go Wrong
« Reply #6090 on: October 04, 2018, 12:20:58 am »
Yeah there is no point in further answering someone who's out there only looking for a fight. Not taking the bait, Vansi, sorry. You gotta either calm down or try harder, as your insults start to sound hollow. I'm also starting to consider investigating your true identity and agenda. But for now I am content to count you simply as a troll.

Offline Vansi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6091 on: October 04, 2018, 01:27:51 am »
How typical. You don't have answer to my arguments, so you are calling reinforcements - threats and paranoid conspiracy theories. 

Offline Stoddard

• Colonel
  • in a fey mood
    • View Profile
    • Linux builds & stuff
« Reply #6092 on: October 04, 2018, 01:33:57 am »
How typical. You don't have answer to my arguments, so you are calling reinforcements - threats and paranoid conspiracy theories.

How exciting your thought patterns are. Please continue delivering, I beg you.

On a serious note, this is a subject for a completely different thread in a completely different (sub)forum.

Offline Zippicus

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6093 on: October 04, 2018, 03:56:23 am »

Well you're no Skankhunt42, but if you keep practicing maybe one day.

Offline LexThorn

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6094 on: October 04, 2018, 07:03:53 am »

Let`s just kick this toxic individual outta here and live peasefully again...

Offline Alex_D

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6095 on: October 04, 2018, 07:47:26 am »
So the reloading cost of the Tank 60mm AC secondary grenade launcher is 999. Was it totally intentional ?

(I just found out during battle)

KZad Bhat

Re: Re: [MAIN] XPiratez - 0.99J7 - 25 Sep - It Can't Go Wrong
« Reply #6096 on: October 04, 2018, 08:32:50 am »
Please, read again my post #6073.

Yes, I did, the first time . . . and either you're specifically ignoring the entire mission, or you never did the infested cellar, which for several versions has had the cats . . . being attacked by rats. For the first several times I couldn't save any of the cats until I learned the mission better. They are there to be saved . . . you're just not good enough to save them.

This is the last I bother with you, because you are truly the most annoying dipshit I've seen on here. You are either stupid, or a troll, and either way I'm all for having your account deleted to save the rest of us from the idiocy that exists either way.

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6097 on: October 04, 2018, 09:33:53 pm »
So the reloading cost of the Tank 60mm AC secondary grenade launcher is 999. Was it totally intentional ?

(I just found out during battle)
Yes secondaries are generally not ment to be reloaded, but usually have high ammo count.

Offline Alex_D

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6098 on: October 05, 2018, 07:03:00 am »
Yes secondaries are generally not ment to be reloaded, but usually have high ammo count.
All primary and secondary guns on manned vehicles that I have tried can be reloaded, except for this one, where it's obvious that 999 TUs for reloading is meant to prevent the player from reloading it. The downside is one is stuck with only 6 rounds of mortar stuff.

Offline silencer_pl

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6099 on: October 05, 2018, 11:24:55 pm »
Why does shooting down Heavy Freighter on Secure Freight mission causes negative points? At least that's what I understand from Notoriety points.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #6100 on: October 06, 2018, 12:24:51 am »
Why does shooting down Heavy Freighter on Secure Freight mission causes negative points? At least that's what I understand from Notoriety points.

No, it yields major positive score. Just checked.

These things are not meant to be reloaded in battle.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 12:26:30 am by Dioxine »

Offline silencer_pl

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6101 on: October 06, 2018, 01:13:56 am »
I've downed 2 bombers and none gave me the implosion bomb launcher. Is it random to get it?

Offline Zippicus

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6102 on: October 06, 2018, 03:26:02 am »
It's not exactly random, but yeah it's not guaranteed to be packing an implosion bomb launcher.  Sometimes you can destroy it during the shoot down if the ship has the bomb launcher as well so there's that too.

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6103 on: October 06, 2018, 03:45:47 am »
Craft weapon parts are inside the engine rooms, so getting them to drop is a matter of hoping said rooms are still intact after you shoot down the shipping; and if they are intact, then make damn well sure they're not exploded during the ensuing fight.  Alternately you can assault the shippings while they're landed so all the engines and thus part drops are intact, but most shippings with the really good craft weapons usually don't land at all.

But if you want guaranteed implosion bomb launcher parts, go after the Marsec viper fighters; you'll always get some because the parts apparently aren't in the engine room, so there's no chance of them getting destroyed along with the engines.  You may have to wait a long time however, as viper fighters only show up late in a campaign.

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6104 on: October 06, 2018, 04:23:20 am »
yeah bombers are a bad source for the implosion launcher, since on that ship the item is in the center of the upper rooms and as such will be destroyed if any of the engines go up