aliens

Author Topic: some sprite reskins  (Read 25897 times)

Offline RSSwizard

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: some sprite reskins
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2023, 09:49:06 pm »
Actually tweaked the "gauss" pistol and heavy even more. Description says the blaster pistol is a scary looking weapon often used for executing people in the town square to make examples of them. So I made it scary looking.
Also, heavy clips, also which are 1x1 size (since its technically the heavy laser now).

Super super cool stuff! Regardin some eventual new stuff for xpiratez id like to see
Im kinda like a dog chasing cars.
I just do things.

Right now I have not had a laptop/pc for 4 years and have been on a smartphone the whole time. Im still playing Piratez L9 edition because I made a slimline mod that removed most of the music, and if I ever upgrade I will have to slog through and remove most of the music references from the new edition .rul files, which is a heck of a task. Plus I dont want to deal with a bunch of Ninja BS, and the L9 edition was the last one to not have flying ninja bases (or custom enemy bases).

Smartphones have basically 0 prospects for sound effects editing, somehow I managed to cobble a HQ sounds pack from scavenged sfx and using converter websites to condition them.

edit:
And an unnecessary, but interesting dark blue Mutant Laser replacement, has that retro flair.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 06:04:49 am by RSSwizard »

Offline RSSwizard

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2023, 07:04:03 am »
(Aluminum BFG-ized) man portable blaster cannon.

Offline RSSwizard

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2023, 03:43:46 am »
Inverted Purple Stun/Miasma Explosion
works really good
screenshots included (detonation source Stun Grenade)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 04:03:35 am by RSSwizard »

Offline RSSwizard

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2023, 12:23:56 pm »
Chemical/Acid style recolor
also "evil spell"