Author Topic: [ADDON] ROSIGMA  (Read 103820 times)

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [ADDON] ROSIGMA
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2022, 03:16:23 pm »
Dear all,

the new Webber weapons... will they be available only to enemies or given also to the player?
(I think all fractions should get them as some research need alive enemies and this could be a option ho to catch them)

also the pump action Shotgun...I checked out some Rulebook and saw that the Necromunda pump action shotgun can be equipped with a Exterminator (small flamer) and that made me thinking...add to the game a Pump action shotgun with an Exterminator (that could be found during missios as a rare weapon) or make a possibility to research it and add the possibility to mount it on Master crafted weapons (Shotgun, Lasgun, Autogun) or a Eviscerator (off course this only for the Sororitas and Priest) that would give some versatility to the IG or Arbiters in the early phase

Offline noflic

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2022, 12:12:13 am »
Very much enjoying the mod, but I think I've maybe run into a bug (it might be the carapace issue mentioned in the last hotfix post): I've now (with a lot of difficulty!) got some guard who've made veteran, but I can't promote them, because I lack the relevant Veteran Guardsman Promotion. What makes me think it's a mistake is that none of the other promotions require that - I've promoted an officer to a veteran officer, and I can manufacture carapace and Lucius XV armour, buy commissar's carapace armour etc, so it seems as if the only veteran-type stuff I can't access is the veteran guard themselves.

The research screen isn't much help either; either I've already got the relevant research (I assume so, given that I can get all the other veteran stuff) and something's gone wrong, or it's just not telling me what I need in order to buy or manufacture the promotion.

I've had a look at the .rul file for guard transformations, and there doesn't seem to be the same info in the veteran guardsman promotion as for the others - but if that was the problem I'd expect the transformation just not to do anything, rather than requiring this mysterious item. It's the only thing I can think of though (or one of the other rul files; that's the only one I looked at). I'm happy enough modding games through text files, but it's the first xcom rul I've looked at, so I'm not very familiar with the bits I'd need to change/leave alone if that is the problem.

So: is this a bug/error, and if so is there an easy fix; or is there just some crucial non-obvious step that I'm missing?

Offline Buscher

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2022, 08:38:37 pm »
The webbers can be looted and used after any of them were researched. Ammo for them is currently not manufacturable/purchasable. Might stay this way.
The pump action shotgun is more of a enemy only thing. Flamer on it might be interesting though.

The Veteran Promotion is bugged. Inside Ruleset/IG/soldiertransformation_IG.rul it's supposed to look like this
Spoiler:
Code: [Select]
  - name: STR_VETERAN_PROMOTION
    requiredMinStats:
      tu: 1
    requiredCommendations:
      STR_VETERAN_COMMENDATION: 0
    requires:
      - STR_GUARDSMEN_VETERAN
    requiredItems:
      STR_KILLPOINT_TOKEN: 60

Offline noflic

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2022, 12:56:02 am »
Aha! I thought something must be wrong with it. Much obliged, I'll give that a whirl - I assume it's the one in the ROSIGMA folder, since the main mod ruleset doesn't have a specific IG folder?

(While I'm at it, is something up with being able to buy carapace armour, too? It looks like the advanced carapace is "attached" to the veterans in the way that flak armour is to the regulars, but in my SoB run I noticed that I could buy normal carapace armour really early/from the start, and the Guard I got from terror attacks etc could wear it.)

Edit: Yep, that works! Thanks again.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 01:27:00 am by noflic »

Offline EleriumWard

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2022, 07:17:04 am »
Okay, so I tried to play the 40k mod (complete with ROSIGMA) using the latest OXCE. I got the following errors.

Error for 'STR_CAS_LEAVE_CHARGE': Wrong index 3866 for sound set BATTLE.CAT
Error for 'STR_DAEMONETTE_MISSILE_PACK': Wrong index 3832 for sound set BATTLE.CAT
Error for 'STR_GREEN_FIRE': Wrong index 3834 for sound set BATTLE.CAT
Error for 'STR_STUN_GAS_SHELLS': Wrong index 3832 for sound set BATTLE.CAT
Error for 'STR_UNIT_DESTROYER_FT1': Wrong index 3866 for sound set BATTLE.CAT
Error for 'STR_UNIT_TURNER_FT1': Wrong index 3866 for sound set BATTLE.CAT
Error for 'STR_WYRDBOY_STIKK': Wrong index 3802 for sound set BATTLE.CAT

Any ideas?

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2022, 10:19:18 pm »
when can we expect the next version? which will work with 40k_032...and what do you plan to release?

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2022, 11:00:07 pm »
Very soon.

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2022, 11:30:46 pm »
Patch Notes 1.07-032

Updated to 40k 032
Requires OXCE 7.5.3 minimum

Spoiler:
Fixes and Tweaks:
- Fixed Ruleset Validation Issues for OXCE 7.5.3
- Updated Russian Translation by Gu-Doc.
- Added some missing language strings like STR_CIVILIAN_TERROR
- Fixed an adminstrative error, Carapace Armor is once again available for most Guardsmen for a small tithe.
- Fixed a bug that caused Orks to take over as space cops and greatly reduce space crime. The Arbites will now populate these missions instead, bringing space crime back to intended high levels.
- Fixed a spawn node in the lvl 5 Ork Base that would spawn the Warboss inside a tiny shed with a tiny door.
- Replaced fake hologram doors with real doors on certain chaos craft.
- Fixed some blocked Elevators on certain Imperial Craft.
- Added some side doors to your local space cop stations for easier access in the presence of endless chasms.
- Corrected an overwrite issue for the alienDeployments file where the base 40k mod would cause the final chaos list to be replaced by STR_ETHEREAL and STR_MUTON for each stage (ignoring alienMissions).

- Added STR_THREAT_ONE to more interrogations for easier armor research advancement.
- Unified Corpse research cost and score.
- Lowered the amount of Adamantium earned, especially from the new large maps/UFOs.

- Added Kill Tokens for Necron Faction Corpses.
- Added Kill Tokens for Eldar Faction Corpses.
- Added Kill Tokens for Grey Knight Corpses.

- Added an Assistance Article about Medkits putting out Fires.
- Added and moved already existing Assistance pages for Heavy Weapons Teams, IG Commands, Mend Wound spell, TU Damage Carry Over script, IG Executing Traitors and Promotion by Commendations into a new category. You´ll find them in the codex.
- Changed Webber pistol to be 2x1 in inventory.
- Created a new Webber pistol handOB sprite.
- Added fixed Craft Bolters to Rhino and Landspeeders.
- Brought Vehicle Flamers up to Par with other flamers.
- Smaller explosion animation size for Krak.
- The Beret has been updated to better accommodate Guile and Stroheims hair.
- Commissars now start at rank 4, Lord Commissar at rank 5. Guardmen will panic less as a result.
- Reduced the big Plasma weapons and TZeentch magic hit animation size.
- Added specab: 1 to Munitorium Ammo Depot Unit for proper explosions. Chaos Forces may feel daring.
- Marine Drop Pods can now only reach max range every 9 days after delays in your refueling and logistics department (so use it wisely).

- Give free Scanner on researching Craft Auxiliary Systems. Craft scanner, Cygnus and Graticule now works as a hyper-wave decoder.
- Get UFO Research instead of Scan when finishing an UFO Mission

- Set Personal Lights to 6 for all armors (that we could find).
- Buff Tarantula Missile and Melta Explosives
- Increase sightRange (enemy base detection) by 1000 for Energy Scanner
- Added Shells to the GSC Judge Bike.
- More Workspaces for Orbital Communications and Tech Marine Bay.

Guard Changes/Additions:
- Gave Sentinels anticamo. Basic units get some minimal anticamo 2-5 if they have optics, scouting, carapace+ armor etc.
- Added new Inventory (38 variants or so), expanded Battlesprites and bigOB art for Krieg Grenadiers and Engineers, by TheodorTemplar.
- Members of the Imperial Guard may retire after reaching 50 kills and 50 missions. 3000 Tokens will be bestowed to the commander who is willing to let their soldiers retire.

Grey Knight Ordo Big Hammer changes (With contributions by Filip H):
- Grey Knights adjustments and fixes to their armor levels, dreadnought flamer adjustments, shields, halberd cost/strength requirements.
- Gave GKs some basic anti-camo for their advanced optics/power armors.
- Granted GK Psi Immunity.
- GKs now get two more initial Brothers.
- GK Armors is now more resistant to damage.
- GK Stombolters now shoot double pellets instead of one bullet (a buff).
- GK Arvus West Frame now also has a door.
- Grey Knights can now unlock the Heavy Flamer.
- Adjusted GK Stormraven spawn position to avoid blocking the exit.
- Changed early Terror Missions for GKs.
- Set GK APO Armor Manufacture to 60 Tokens
- Any GK Brother can now be restored.
- Normal not MC Stormbolter Clip Manufacture
- Fix for weapon strings of Xiphon.

Marine Changes:
- Gave Advanced Scouts relative camo values of 15/10 (Day/Night).
- Scout armor reaction bonus reduced to 30 for normal, and 40 for advanced (from 60).

Sister Changes:
- Fixed a deployment slot issue with the final Adeptas transport.
- Buffed daytime sight ranges to 40 standard
- Gave Sisters some basic anticamo 2-5 for their power armors. Only Militia, Novices and Cantus are missing anticamo now.
- New Novice Armor codex art.
- Superiors can now use more armor types.
- Adeptas Pilots can now use more armor types.
- Gave Tactical and Retributor armor types backpacks. Flying armors doesn't get backpacks and medicae, repentia, assassin suits are also restricted.

Orky Changes:
- Small nerf to Ork Kommandoz sneaky slugga ammo bits.
- One less spawned Ork base.
- Opened up the backside of the Ork Trukks so they can get out.
- Kommandoz given absolute (positive) camo values.

New/Changes for CHAOS:
- Chaos Assassins and Daemons given absolute (positive) camo values. You'll be able to spot them at 5-12 tiles if it's night-day lighting (user flamers and flares to turn that light up). Units with anticamo will further delete that stealth.
- Added Chaos Marine Champion to lead the Undivided. Pistol and Chainaxe, he's a basic boy.
- Added STR_CSM_BASIC_RACELIST for more midgame CSM engagements.
- Added STR_DESERTER_OFFICER to lead Deserters.
- Added STR_SNAKEMAN_DESERTERS_MEDIUM for a slightly tougher variant of deserter lists (not as tough as HARD though).
- Added STR_KHRONE_BERSERKERS racelist to late rotation of terror, retaliation and WAR missions.
- Added more true Commanders to several chaos lists. You can now find real commanders in the bases made by infiltration missions for the HARD mission set.
- Made the Chaos Sisters United racelist randomized, with more possible enemy variants, new terror units and so on.
- INCreased Neverborn weakness to Fire damage to 200%.
- Added strings and corpseGeo for Slaanesh Chosen.
- Handed out a few more basic chaos plasma rifles to various unit loadouts, with double ammo, so its easier to get it for research.
- Nerfed the price of Blight Grenades to something more sensible than 15k a pop.
- Adjusted the cost Sell value of several chaos weapons to be more coherent (more to do here).

IRON WARRIORS Expansion:
- Added 7 Iron Warrior units. Soldiers, Breacher, Heavy/Havoc, Berserker, Medic, Terminator and a Warsmith with new battlesprite, inventory art etc. They favor physical and siege related weapons (bolters, flamers, meltas, autocannons, rocket launchers) and have sturdy armor and 20 more health compared to basic CSM with slightly better morale. Their TU, reaction stats and melee is worse. They take additional damage from melee attacks.
- Added 2 Iron Warrior Guard units. They have good flak armor, and like physical (no las), heavy weapons.
- Added 1 "Iron Maiden" Sister unit. These heretical augmented fake sisters of battle have- Doubters! The Warsmith is determined to engineer and produce the superior Sisters of Battle line! Sporting heavier armor, more efficient combat sensors, mass-production cost reductions and 100% more hazard stripes compared to rival versions. All at an affordable price and after-market customer service.
- These Iron Warriors will appear in a few other mixed Undivided lists and together with Obliterators.
- The Warsmithcounts as a true commander for winning the game, and will unlock several helpful technologies if captured and interrogated.
- Added a Iron Warrior mixed with Deserters list for use in suitable missions. Easier than the Iron Warrior company list.
- Added a Ironstone list with Iron Warrior Breachers mixed with Blackstone Stormtroopers.
- Added a Iron Sisters list with mixed Heretic Sisters, Iron Maiden Sisters and Iron Warriors for midgame missions.
- Added a Iron Warrior racelist to appear by late game, more common in HARD mission sets (see below). Iron Warriors like to hang with Obliterators and Havocs.
- Added a Iron Berzerker racelist with mixed Khornate and Iron Warrior units.
- Added a Iron Terminator racelist to appear very late game and especially in HARD mission sets.
- Mixed in Iron Warriors in some other Undivided lists, replacing a few harder Black Legion elites.
- Added a Iron Warrior version of the Chaos Autocannon with different visuals and very slightly better stats (+5 acc, +1 ROF). This AC is used by IW Havocs, Terminators and Commander.

NIGHT LORDS Expansion:
- Added 2 Night Lords units, basic CSM and CSM Leader. Night Lord CSM are not particularly sturdy (for CSM) but have camo stealth, good night sight and uses new SCARE GAS GRENADES that do big morale damage. They also do more damage against targets with low morale/bravery.
- Added 3 Night Lords (Fake) Sisters, a mix of cosplaying pirate lasses and Death Metal Enthusiasts. The Night Lords just can´t get rid of their fangirls. Basic, sniper and leader. These have weak power armor (90 front, 35 rear) but really cool paintjobs (which is what counts), some camo value (not as good as the CSM but decent at night). They use a mix of stub smgs, pump shotguns, stub rifles, flamers and captured heretic deáz light bolters. They use a mix of pipe bombs and scare gas grenades if you get close.  What they lack in real Adeptas training they make up for with a can-do attitude.
- Added 3 Night Lords racelists, a basic one heavy on the new CSM, an early version and a deserter-mix version.
- Added Night Lords deserter, cultist mix and Night Sister mix lists.
- Added these Night Lords racelists to mission rotation, they favour terror and abduction missions. The deserter version will show up in later deserter missions on normal difficulty and more often on hard difficulty.

NECRON Changes:
- Necron metal now twice as sturdy (ominous creaking noises). They were pretty unchanged from vanilla stats, but ROSIGMA weapons pack a bit more of a punch.

MISSION changes:
- Lowered score penalty of Stormtalon and Exorcist support vehicles on the WAR mission set from 500 to 100.
- Added HARD mission sets that are active for Marines and Grey Knights from the start. These missions introduces harder enemies earlier in the playthrough but is similar towards the end with the normal list. Mainly so Marines aren't beating up on cultists and deserter guardsmen forever. Rushing the research Tiers will also activate these missions for other factions.
- Adjusted HARD infiltration missions to only use racelists that have true commanders.
- Added a HARD Terror Mission set and HARD base building with a bigger concentration of nasty CSM lists.
- Changed the final battle map seeding to stop players from spawning right next to the [REDACTED] objective. It's a surprise.
- Changed up each stage of the final battle, there will now be more enemies and surprises to fight - so prepare well!
- Replaced the hard Warptalon list in the early WAR mission with the Iron Warrior list to make it a little easier.
- Buffed the GSC Terror mission numbers and gave them more jeans thieves.
- Replaced Chaos Crafts with suitable Imperial Craft for GSC Civilian Terror Waves.
- Fix Z Height related crash issue on some maps.
- Chaos summoning efforts may now be more effective.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 11:36:42 pm by Leflair »

Offline noflic

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2022, 03:58:29 am »
This all looks very nice! I fear a cross of Nurgle tankiness and Tzeentch ranged firepower, which is I guess the whole Undivided deal (though they're less likely to throw monster-spawning nades? I...hope?)

I looked in the changelog but didn't see anything about what is, I think, a bug I mentioned previously wrt Guard not being able to buy standard carapace armour - I've got mid-tier requisitions, master crafting etc researched and veterans with advanced carapace, but I can't buy it even on the special markets. Is this working as intended and I'm missing something, or is a requirement bugged?

(Incidentally, are
Spoiler:
neverborn daemons still supposed to be vulnerable to energy weapons in general, rather than flamers/meltas and only them
? They're a very effective "oh, shit!" enemy, but as it stands they require a pretty specific strategy - which is a wrinkle I quite like, as it happens, but I'm not sure if they're supposed to be quite so narrowly vulnerable)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 05:07:47 am by noflic »

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2022, 08:53:42 am »
Guard carapace is in the changelog and fixed:
- Fixed an adminstrative error, Carapace Armor is once again available for most Guardsmen for a small tithe.

Neverborn are now much weaker to fire damage. They also go down to plasma/lascannons (energy) and melta.

Lasguns count as AP, so don't work.

Offline noflic

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2022, 08:53:11 pm »
Oh, whoops - so much for reading comprehension. Is it a fix I can do myself in the rul files, and/or is this update savegame-compatible? I'm not ready to abandon this run quite yet.

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2022, 09:36:40 pm »
Should be save game compatible, but you can backup your version/save a zip.
Save games are kept elsewhere.
Delete old ROSIGMA folder, download new version, put new folder in the same place.

Your save game will keep existing enemy bases etc, and some bugs from 1.06 (Orks hijacking ships) may remain in your save. Any new base or mission generated should use 1.07.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2022, 06:13:50 pm »
Question, which GSC weapon "Turns" my ppl into "tainted" because crew members inside of my ship suddenly turned and started attacking my front ppl from behind and I was like what triggered it...a grenade? the webber?

edit - I played first time as Sistars had no clue there is a Trap door, so my question is now...when I do the research for the webber weapons can I use them?

and why no wiki entry for pump action, etc ?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 09:51:56 pm by Simi822 »

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2022, 10:50:47 am »
GSC Infector units turn people (melee). These include those Medicae, PDF Medics and any Genestealer. If you were playing sisters I'm guessing one got in through the "Front" door.

You can use all the webbers (pistol, normal, heavy) once you do the research.

The Pump shotguns and other light imperial stubbers don't require research to use beyond the standard small arms requirement. They're not military weapons so no codex entry. They're very similar to the combat shotguns right now, but slower rate of fire for slightly better range. Can use stun and gas shells (you can loot them off the GSC arbites).

The "SMG" Stubber can use normal stub gun ammo but also extended 30 round mags with lower power ammo (35 power, 25% less health damage, piddly armor damage). They shoot 6 round autobursts and 3 round snap bursts.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 10:52:18 am by Leflair »

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2022, 11:07:05 am »
but you could create a entry for these "civilian" weapons just like they are in the Wiki for the Final Mod Pack (Uzi, Machete, etc.)

playing as Sororitas, when I do research for the webber weapons...I cannot use them so limited to the IG and Arbiters?