Author Topic: Reaver's Harmony Megamod - A Massive X-Com Expansion  (Read 7245 times)

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Reaver's Harmony Megamod - A Massive X-Com Expansion
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2021, 08:34:45 pm »
The update is out, it fixes the crash at startup. Hopefully I'm not missing any other errors and haven't caused any new ones to spawn. Let me know if anything goes wrong!

Gotcha, thanks! I've got it working for now by adding loftempsSet: [ 3 ] to armor types which were missing it, hopefully that won't break everything horribly. ;D
That's essentially what I did. You can keep your current version and it'll function just as if it were already 1.0.1.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2021, 08:12:43 pm »
Update 1.0.2 is out, with a few major changes!

All types of power armor in the game have had their armor values greatly increased. Power armors on Genius or Superhuman difficulty now have more armor points than power armors used to have on Beginner. This will most notably make a difference against heavy plasma and cyberdisc shots. Terror units across the board have had their attacks slightly buffed to compensate for this change, but you should still see power-armored soldiers lasting longer than before even against terrorist units.

Aircraft on all difficulties other than Superhuman have had their initial defense values increased. Interceptions should be easier now, and there is more room than previously to min-max your builds. (Unless you're playing on Superhuman.)

Alien Habitat now yields Habitat Flora when salvaged.

Fixed the bug with the Shotgun in hand sprite which was making it sometimes appear that the soldier was carrying it backwards.

Offline Firestorm_01

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2021, 03:13:53 am »
Congratulation with 1.0 Release.
Should not this topic moved to released Mods?

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2021, 08:51:46 pm »
Congratulation with 1.0 Release.
Thank you!

Should not this topic moved to released Mods?
It is in released mods! It is in the IDT modding hub, as I am an IDT member and this is an IDT mod project.

I suppose I forgot to add the IDT decal onto the post. Thanks for the reminder!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 08:54:45 pm by The Reaver of Darkness »

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2021, 01:39:04 pm »
Update 1.0.3 is out! It fixes some bugs, along with swapping the machinegun scope over to the rifle. I also iterated on the weapons that aliens carry. There's a lot less blaster bombs now, and pistols and rifles should show up a bit more. In the late game, heavy plasmas will be most common on attack-type ships. Unfortunately, this probably won't fix aliens blowing up the fuel. I'm still open to ideas on how to solve it, but I don't have a lot of good solutions that don't involve taking the boom away.

The most notable bug fixes are that you can now capture cyberdiscs, sectopods, and snakeman queens.

Unfortunately I am currently unable to upload the mod to the forum here, due to some redirect error. You can download the mod from the mod portal here: https://openxcom.mod.io/reavers-harmony-megamod
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 01:41:30 pm by The Reaver of Darkness »