Author Topic: 40k Bug/crashes/problem´s report  (Read 159256 times)

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: 40k Bug/crashes/problem´s report
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2018, 04:03:46 pm »
What misson where you performing and what craft?

Offline Lord Flasheart

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2018, 05:15:06 pm »
It was a terror mission with a valkyrie.
I`m trying to recreate the crash.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2018, 05:46:53 pm »
Dont worry i will fix it , that crash is a mcd die that goes out of range , with that info i will find the bug easy

Offline Lord Flasheart

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2018, 03:07:39 am »
Got another one. This time I have a savegame. ;D

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 01:32:17 am »
Got another one. This time I have a savegame. ;D

hey lordflasheart something was wrong´s with Washington something with the coordinates (i think),  so i changed position as it works fine, Also i search for that mcd range by manual and with tests and don´t give me crashes and don´t find that bug, was which terror caused(industrial,military bunker, pipeline, airfield?)
are you using version 004?

Offline Skullar

• Sergeant
  • Deranged Angry Mexican Nugget
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2018, 08:18:21 am »
Ok first off, just wanna say thanks to you guys for making this mod so awesome 8) just started playing with the IG mod and it's blowing me away! amazing to see lots of improvements in the mod!

Now back on point: I'm not really sure if this is a bug but I wanted to ask if it's there a way to list the AP CASE below the Heavy Bolter (where it should be instead of being below the craft bolter) in the Purchase/recruit list?

I think this little problem comes from the original game so in that case I guess is hard coded, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just wanna know if there is a way I can correct this, attached a picture down below, anyway thanks in advance. :cheers:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 08:21:35 am by Skullar »

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2018, 02:10:51 pm »
Ok first off, just wanna say thanks to you guys for making this mod so awesome 8) just started playing with the IG mod and it's blowing me away! amazing to see lots of improvements in the mod!

Now back on point: I'm not really sure if this is a bug but I wanted to ask if it's there a way to list the AP CASE below the Heavy Bolter (where it should be instead of being below the craft bolter) in the Purchase/recruit list?

I think this little problem comes from the original game so in that case I guess is hard coded, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just wanna know if there is a way I can correct this, attached a picture down below, anyway thanks in advance. :cheers:

it´s a list order easy issue, ohartenstein probably already corrected in the new version , since someone already mention that issue in other thread

Offline Lord Flasheart

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2018, 04:48:59 am »
hey lordflasheart something was wrong´s with Washington something with the coordinates (i think),  so i changed position as it works fine, Also i search for that mcd range by manual and with tests and don´t give me crashes and don´t find that bug, was which terror caused(industrial,military bunker, pipeline, airfield?)
are you using version 004?

Hi bulletdesigner, thank you. The other crash with the mcd range was on a pipeline terror map.
I think I used the 004 mod, but I`m not sure. So maybe this bug doesn`t exist anymore.

Offline mudael

• Sergeant
  • All is dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2018, 08:16:12 pm »
Hi guys,
This mod is so epic! I am a big fan of UFO and big fan of the w40k so it almost agonizing pleasure to play it. Thank you so so so much!
But there are few things i consider a bug so here is a list:
1) how to exit drop pods? am I the only one who cannot open it?
2) cannot see popup with accuracy and TU when click on support servitor's manipulator for melee combat. Healing in other hand works fine.
3) on terror map on location with orange excavator(?) and barrels constant crash(something with out of bounds) when barrel being exploded
4) how to kick in melee with MK7 armor?
5) some very small and very fast crafts cause crash when being shot down by interceptors.
6) Rubric sisters? I am not an W40K expert but I do not remember such creatures. There were Rubric Marines because of Rubric of Ahriman which cause space marines of XV legion to become automatons http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Rubric_Marines So it kind of inconsistency with Lore. But please correct me if I am wrong.

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2018, 08:48:46 pm »
Are you using the OXC nightly instead of OXCE+?  Many of those errors sound like missing OXCE+ features, usually caused by using the wrong .exe file.

Offline mudael

• Sergeant
  • All is dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2018, 08:55:59 pm »
yes I am using nightly. will check oxce+
thanks a lot!

Offline mudael

• Sergeant
  • All is dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2018, 09:58:54 pm »
well almost every issue is gone. but still cannot exit droppod.
I cleared existing folder with openxcom, downloaded OXCE+ from here https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=5258.0 copied folders from original xcom to UFO folder according to https://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=Installation_FAQ_(OpenXcom) and copied 40k mod to user/mods.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2018, 12:46:44 am »
I cleared existing folder with openxcom, downloaded OXCE+ from here https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=5258.0 copied folders from original xcom to UFO folder according to https://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=Installation_FAQ_(OpenXcom) and copied 40k mod to user/mods.

Try using my folder / just put winzip/decopress it on to desktop and click OpenXcomEx, once in load mod , tell me if it works!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dILIZD76MtWVQzC2NA9GdaOpAMJj9yf5

Btw got the lastest OXCE+ update

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2018, 02:27:18 am »

Did you try waiting a turn for the pods to deploy?

Offline mudael

• Sergeant
  • All is dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2018, 07:40:32 am »
yes! it was necessary to just wait for one turn to open the pods! thank you so much guys!