Author Topic: 40k future plans and Work in progress / Suggestions  (Read 9019 times)

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: 40k future plans and Work in progress / Suggestions
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2019, 08:18:07 pm »
Each strategy provides unique features (unique craft´s/armor/weapon), so the game have more replaybility factor and you have different options, you can have all the types of armor or the squad composition as you want. Sometimes it´s just provides that armor type easier
Even if you complete all the sideoperartion you get all unique weapons.

In a deeper sense, i know this will sound strange but the modders provides the rules and you play the game against us, nothing is preventing you of going god and have all, but i you will have no challenge.

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2019, 08:40:46 pm »
It's also not that you're stuck with that single strategy - you can unlock all the different armor types with any strategy, but the initial pick you get much easier. If you pick Scout, you can still unlock Tactical, Devastator, and Assault armors, just not as easy as when you pick those strategies.

Offline mudael

• Sergeant
  • All is dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2019, 09:04:46 pm »
Oh, got it! Thank you!

Offline Lutti

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2019, 06:44:41 pm »
Hello! First of all, I would like to thank the team for this amazing mod. Now, for a suggestion: could you add the Imperial Guard theme from Dawn of War to the soundtrack?

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2019, 12:15:32 pm »
Hello! First of all, I would like to thank the team for this amazing mod. Now, for a suggestion: could you add the Imperial Guard theme from Dawn of War to the soundtrack?

can do, i will insert in the sound folder , that way ohartenstein will see fit where to use, in the missions or something