Author Topic: Stuff I'd love to see in XPiratez!  (Read 304789 times)

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff I'd love to see in XPiratez!
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2018, 11:15:32 pm »
The queue is not my problem. I simply don`t know, for what base the window pop ups.

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2018, 03:02:26 am »
Hey, in the new 0.99J5 now temple raids needs to be approached on foot.

I see, Temple Raids are now always done with a special kind of "craft".  Is this "craft" always in front of the church?

Offline Zippicus

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2018, 04:47:05 am »
The queue is not my problem. I simply don`t know, for what base the window pop ups.

Well the assumption was that you would want to act on this information in some way, the most logical action being to select a new unit for training.  So I was letting you know you could do that from the popup instead of hunting down the base where the event happened.  For a quick fix you could add a number or letter or something at the end of your troops names indicating what base you have them stationed at.

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2018, 10:48:04 pm »
It would be great, if hot areas would inflict less stun damage or even none, when arriving, when it is dark.

In th opposite cold areas could get even more cold, when arriving in the night. but be warmer in daylight.

I`d like to see one more thing:
To see, how many points I get from research and downing a UFO.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:59:44 pm by LouisdeFuines »

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2018, 11:25:22 am »
It would be great, if hot areas would inflict less stun damage or even none, when arriving, when it is dark.

In th opposite cold areas could get even more cold, when arriving in the night. but be warmer in daylight.

1. Not doable.
2. This is really too much, just fucking check it YOURSELF on the graphs, or make yourself an excel sheet, jesus man. I could divulge that information in the pedia texts (for extra effort), but it would be retarded to do so. Why are you obsessing over such trivialties? Can't you fucking just play the game? Can't you stop wasting forum space and other people's time with your endless stream of dumb requests?

Offline Rince Wind

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2018, 12:17:23 pm »
It would be interesting if slaves and peasants wouldn't suffer from heat/cold (as much), as they are not dependent on hellerium and should be like our enemies inthat regard. But I doubt that is possible either.

Offline wolfreal

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2018, 04:17:56 pm »
Gals are more resistant. Slaves and peasants are normal humans. Been in extreme cold/hot is hard for us. It is a little less hard for the gals.

Enemies in extreme climates are prepared for the climate where you found them.

There are protective gears, and consumables.

The stuff about Hellerium is that gal can not live outside hellerium zones too much time. Nothing about climate.

EDIT: Merge.

OXCE+ new version have that in ANAL.

Points on research, if take longer, give you more points.. Sorry, I was wrong, there is not.

I like to see lot of data, but I agree, that is too much.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:49:37 pm by ajnunezr »

Offline cc

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2018, 05:58:42 pm »
Points on research, if take longer, give you more points.
There's no relation between research length and points awarded.

Offline wolfreal

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2018, 10:39:54 pm »
Sorry, it is true, there is no relation.

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2018, 02:55:55 pm »
2. This is really too much, just fucking check it YOURSELF on the graphs, or make yourself an excel sheet, jesus man. I could divulge that information in the pedia texts (for extra effort), but it would be retarded to do so. Why are you obsessing over such trivialties? Can't you fucking just play the game? Can't you stop wasting forum space and other people's time with your endless stream of dumb requests?
This is a thread for requests on stuff wanted to be seen in pirates. I`m totally right in possible ideas here. You can ignore my proposal, if you don`t like it.
It`s up to you, if you implement them; it`s up to us, to make proposals.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 05:30:39 pm by LouisdeFuines »

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2018, 02:58:46 am »
It would be interesting if slaves and peasants wouldn't suffer from heat/cold (as much), as they are not dependent on hellerium and should be like our enemies inthat regard. But I doubt that is possible either.

Check their respective resistances again, bro.

Offline LytaRyta

• Colonel
  • Lisbeth ;p My Engrish is easy bad, Csaba is dead!
    • View Profile
    • svetmightandmagic.cz
« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2018, 12:39:51 pm »
..adding the horses, kestrel (hawks), or even dragon would be pretty cool fine ;p

(btw. and what about includes "the panic room" amongs buildings (rooms) of vault ?
yu know, hidden room, safest place in base, 4 gals,
*last stand resort"

--- posts merged. Please stop double posting, I don't want to be merging posts every day ---

♣ *dragon (s) - CWOULD be possible to add into game, bcos there somewghere is already some noticies, some stubbs about dragons (some "page(s)" in UFObootypedia, aand also some article in techtree, too, in researchs

♥ *panic room - safest, "hidden" room in base vault, with (almost) unpenetrable, undestructible walls, (amybe also with some *area -denial, /AAAir-defense, too (but not very heavy, no very strong)

and BUT with limited housing, living capacity of gals - dunno, ~4 - 8 ubers, at maximum

..and also with limitation of lenght of keeping, lenght of living in SafeRoom - at about ~~ 48 - 64 -96 Turns of in Battle phase..
( such 8 gals only after the upgrade the "Panic Room" to *Tresor" ( / *Bunker )

( 8
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:40:17 pm by Solarius Scorch »

Offline Vansi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2018, 11:56:29 pm »
This is really too much, just fucking check it YOURSELF on the graphs, or make yourself an excel sheet, jesus man. I could divulge that information in the pedia texts (for extra effort), but it would be retarded to do so. Why are you obsessing over such trivialties? Can't you fucking just play the game? Can't you stop wasting forum space and other people's time with your endless stream of dumb requests?

Why so much hostility? This very logical and reasonable request. Graphs section is virtually unchanged since OG. I look there from time to time I and sometimes wildly wonder, why I have 30000+ points? Or -2000 ? It is big enigma. Detailed score points event log with every action that causes gain/loss of points would be nice addition.     

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2018, 07:04:35 am »
Because I am so tired of people bitching to me about the original xcom quirks. They should know what they're getting into. I solved/smoothed as much as I could/wanted, but can't solve all, and never meant to. It is XCOM, god dammit. No game is perfect and I have to work with what I have. I'm just a simple modder, not a wish-granting djinni. And frankly, full disclosure of information is simply not my cup of coffee. The day it becomes possible I'm quitting. You want to play the game, or analyze it? Do you start a date with a girl by asking for her full medical record? I refuse to cater to that kind of player. I made enough concessions already.

Offline Vansi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2018, 11:44:19 pm »
It was request for new feature, and it has nothing to do with bitching about the original xcom quirks. Since scores in order of 30k or 40k were not possible in OG, I am assuming  that you have greatly expanded list of events that cause gain/loss of points. And you are saying that full disclosure of information is simply not your cup of coffee? Really? Why there is ANAL button? Why there is diary of every gal, that allows to track every mission in the game? The Open Xcom already is tracking internally score points, it would be nice to show this in some sort of table.     

And Vikings weren't pirates, despite what name suggest. They were raiders.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:15:17 am by Vansi »