Author Topic: 40k  (Read 64491 times)

Offline doctor medic

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: 40k
« Reply #510 on: January 16, 2019, 12:18:58 pm »
From which 40k media is the music used in this mod from,i only managed to figure out a few tracks like the dawn of war space marine theme.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 16, 2019, 12:31:17 pm »
From which 40k media is the music used in this mod from,i only managed to figure out a few tracks like the dawn of war space marine theme.

mostly are from the game chaos gate
kyrie from death note
Fate and Im my spirit for evagenlion 2.0

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 18, 2019, 06:18:46 am »
For those not aware, the recently-released version 017 has a new sub-mod that will show up as "Chapter Change" in your mods menu. This allows you to completely change the look of your space marines from the Ultramarines Chapter to the Imperial Fists Chapter! I'm attaching a small preview of one of the new inventory images for the re-skin. If you're tired of blue, this one's for you.

Also, I have a preview of a some recently completed Lasgun variants to spice up your life if you are sick of green everything for your guard regiment. The Accatran Pattern Lasgun is already in the latest version to pick up, and the new ones will appear next version, along with a greater chance to get the rare lasguns from landed/crashed craft missions!

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 31, 2019, 04:48:48 pm »
We now have a discord server so we don't clog up every other mods' or the main OXC server! Here's the invite link!

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2019, 06:04:06 pm »
Version 018 is being uploaded to the mod.io page! This update features a large balance pass including a rework of the plasma weapons' damage model, manufacturing costs for the heavy weapons now requiring resources, master crafted weapons taking Honor Badges instead of corpses, and trading corpses for Honor Badges. Plus we have new craft maps - one for the Marines' Stormeagle and the new Gorgon superheavy APC for the Imperial Guard!