Author Topic: 40k  (Read 374200 times)

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
Re: 40k
« Reply #510 on: February 08, 2019, 06:04:06 pm »
Version 018 is being uploaded to the mod.io page! This update features a large balance pass including a rework of the plasma weapons' damage model, manufacturing costs for the heavy weapons now requiring resources, master crafted weapons taking Honor Badges instead of corpses, and trading corpses for Honor Badges. Plus we have new craft maps - one for the Marines' Stormeagle and the new Gorgon superheavy APC for the Imperial Guard!

Offline Jackfalcon

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 06, 2019, 11:04:02 pm »
Out of curiosity is there a way to see stats on the specialty weapons like different pattern las and bolsters?  At this point my primary squad is armed with all plasma but my secondary squad I have enough specialty bolters to arm them. I may even swap some plasma for bolters if they have some advantage to make them worth taking.  But since they aren’t enemy I can’t research them and they don’t show in the codex.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 08, 2019, 12:26:33 pm »
Out of curiosity is there a way to see stats on the specialty weapons like different pattern las and bolsters?  At this point my primary squad is armed with all plasma but my secondary squad I have enough specialty bolters to arm them. I may even swap some plasma for bolters if they have some advantage to make them worth taking.  But since they aren’t enemy I can’t research them and they don’t show in the codex.

yap they don´t show in codex, we will work something out

Offline Thunderwing280

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 08, 2019, 04:40:43 pm »
Have you ever considered making combi weapons? Like combi-plasmas and such

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 09, 2019, 02:13:17 pm »
yes, my personal i haven´t manage to make it happen, but other people on discord are on the case

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 13, 2019, 06:49:39 pm »
Version 019 is being uploaded to the mod.io page! We're excited to roll out the first stage of the mission generation rework, including new bases for Orks, Cultists, and Traitor Guardsmen. The path of corruption for the space marines has also received a major face-lift, and we have a new and improved globe to show off. Enjoy!

Edit: The released version has a few bugs, it's been taken down until those are sorted.

More Edit: The bugs are fixed, 019 is live for real this time!

Offline Yataka Shimaoka

• Colonel
  • I'm the trouble maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 19, 2019, 06:42:08 pm »
Big props to you guys for making it third to Google's top 3 search for "40K mod"

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 02, 2019, 05:01:56 pm »
Just released Version 020 on the mod.io page! This is mostly fixes for bugs that came to light in the previous release, but there is new content such as Tanith Imperial Guard gear with sprites by Lord Flasheart, and enemy ground vehicles showing damage when "shot down" by your craft!

Offline mercy

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 21, 2019, 10:26:55 pm »
Just released Version 020 on the mod.io page! This is mostly fixes for bugs that came to light in the previous release, but there is new content such as Tanith Imperial Guard gear with sprites by Lord Flasheart, and enemy ground vehicles showing damage when "shot down" by your craft!

After reading the codex, tried it out on highest difficulty with the default weaponry, giving my soldiers 'insta-explode' grenades in both hands, one grenade/rocket launcher and the default lasguns. Scouts shot my skyranger to smithereens so I stormed a landed "scout".   Many enemies. I killed about 70% of them and took the grenades from their fallen, but when I finally approached their ship with my beaten up squad, those turret guns made short work of my people. I simply couldn't get through and gave up.

Now I'm trying a similarly landed scout mission with a sniper rifle, rocket launchers and heavy bolters + grenades. :D   Still have no idea how the hell to destroy those MOFO ship turrets.  Those were a magnificent idea, whoever created them!!  Completely changed the gameplay.

Offline Ultimoos

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 22, 2019, 03:59:33 pm »
I have a question. On your videos and screen shots we can see multiple deployed crafts in mission. Is this a mod feature? If so, how do I do it?

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 22, 2019, 04:04:43 pm »
Having the player's landing craft plus some support tank or aircraft is a trick of map generation for special missions. No way for you to do it on normal missions.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 23, 2019, 03:12:08 pm »
Asked befored, theres a way to do it by map script but involves infinite work, meaning we make map spawn other tiles by research and map script, but those tiles are not part of the craft

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 03, 2019, 05:09:27 am »
Version 021 is being uploaded right now! We're proud to release re-worked final missions, including separate variations for the Imperial Guard and for going the path of corruption. bulletdesigner has also finished preparing the aux mod to allow you to change your Space Marine chapter to the Blood Angels. Get it fresh on the mod.io site now!

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 03, 2019, 10:37:25 pm »
Another update, containing lots of bugfixes! It also has some new Sentinels and bulletdesigner's hard work in making the minimap look nice. Version 022 is now available on our mod.io page.

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 12, 2019, 04:21:23 am »
If you've been watching this thread at all about unit response sounds, Version 023 is now live that includes the unit response feature! Get it from our mod.io page!