aliens

Author Topic: 40k future plans and Work in progress / Suggestions  (Read 22702 times)

Offline Kake

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: 40k future plans and Work in progress / Suggestions
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2020, 10:50:35 am »
Can a difficulty\option to play with all factions be added.

wanted to have separate bases for with IG, SM and Adepta Sororitas, with all of their gear and crafts.

have tried going in to the files to do this but have failed, as i have no experience except changing some values.

I know there will be balance issues with this mode. but it is something I really wanted to try.

don't really mind about doing the same teck multiple times, but for the different factions.

Online bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2020, 04:32:38 pm »
the iss
Can a difficulty\option to play with all factions be added.

wanted to have separate bases for with IG, SM and Adepta Sororitas, with all of their gear and crafts.

have tried going in to the files to do this but have failed, as i have no experience except changing some values.

I know there will be balance issues with this mode. but it is something I really wanted to try.

don't really mind about doing the same teck multiple times, but for the different factions.

there is an easy way, chose the faction, save and close, edit  then on the save game with a notepad an add
      - STR_ADEPTAS
      - STR_IMPERIAL_GUARD_OPERATIONS
on the research

Offline Gnelf88

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2020, 12:45:11 am »
Haven't seen anything about the 5th playable faction, just thought id say that the mechanicus seems like a cool idea for the last faction. I could see their whole strongpoint being mechs n advanced weaponry