Author Topic: Bugs & Crash Reports  (Read 1433979 times)

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Crash Reports
« Reply #2475 on: July 23, 2018, 06:26:27 pm »
Are these purple and green fields intended?

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: July 23, 2018, 06:44:10 pm »
Not sure if I just had very bad luck, but on 2 of 4 Infested Cellar missions generated so far part of the cellar was unreachable and thus the mission could not be finished. :(

Bad luck nothing else, always bring demolition tools to every mission. The spawning map chunk for tavern even helpfully provides a pickax if no other option is available.

Are these purple and green fields intended?

Yep, 0.99J4, added new types of farms to encounter, with different farm products then the usual apples.

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: July 23, 2018, 06:55:59 pm »
Not sure, if this is a bug, but:
I can only research few captives, but have a lot more in prison (can one get into position, that some people can`t be investigated anymore)?

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: July 23, 2018, 09:32:56 pm »
I think people wrote several times, that you can easily check that by middle-clicking on the prisoner... really no need to ask.

Offline Ethereal_Medic

• Commander
  • Pet Lokk'Nar 9,99 $/hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: July 23, 2018, 09:34:37 pm »
LouisdeFzuines needs to grind tokens to get bank/saya/alliance favours or he'll be stuck forever.

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: July 24, 2018, 01:49:04 am »
Force blade's description still mentions it doing highly random damage when, according to the ANAL screen, it actually does a reliable 50-150% damage spread.

Offline Zippicus

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: July 24, 2018, 10:22:22 am »
Not sure, if this is a bug, but:
I can only research few captives, but have a lot more in prison (can one get into position, that some people can`t be investigated anymore)?

Keep the provost and esper (you'll need them later), rob/enslave the rest that don't have any research topics left.  What's happening is that each enemy that you capture has a pre-defined set of research topics that you can unlock via interrogations (middle mouse button is your friend here), once you unlock them all they don't show up in the research list anymore.  It's still worth capturing enemies you can't research anymore to give you more slaves, robbery loot, or just plain ransom cash.

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: July 24, 2018, 09:32:09 pm »
Strange, I wanted to transfer Alliance Advisors from one base to the other, but got the message: "There are no animal cages at that hideout".
But it was possible to buy them in the appropriate base (without any beast den

Is this intended or a bug?

Offline cc

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: July 24, 2018, 10:04:10 pm »
Strange, I wanted to transfer Alliance Advisors from one base to the other, but got the message: "There are no animal cages at that hideout".

Did you buy it at your starting base with the Burrow still in it?

Offline FG

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: July 24, 2018, 10:07:26 pm »

Alliance Advisors is using
prisonType: 1

In current version there is no facilities with "prisonType: 1". As a result, you cannot transfer or sell them.

Quick fix. Open "\user\mods\Piratez\Ruleset\Piratez.rul"
find line 1903:

Code: [Select]
prisonType: 1
and change it with this one:

#prisonType: 1
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:22:12 pm by FG »

Offline FG

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: July 25, 2018, 05:09:42 am »
  STR_MEDAL_FALLEN2_DESCRIPTION: "his gal has returned from Hell, only to be killed again. And possibly again. Will that stubborn wench ever learn?">
  STR_MEDAL_FALLEN2_DESCRIPTION: " T his gal has returned from Hell, only to be killed again. And possibly again. Will that stubborn wench ever learn?"

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: July 26, 2018, 01:35:20 am »
In the They Came From The Sea bounty mission, enemies with the trophies and rare loot (and even lobstermen) fail to spawn on Blackbeard difficulty when the map is the Island Community one.  They spawn just fine on all the other map types even on Blackbeard.

Also a tiny nitpick: The manufacturing text for disassembling laspistols still say "D-A" when all the rest say "D/A".

Edit: I don't think the Solar Governor's morale-debuffing effect is happening in the second half of the Cydonia battle.  I did do that battle with gals at or over 100 bravery and syns who don't care about morale, but I did notice that the text indicating the debuff wasn't there unlike in the first half.

Also, is it on purpose that the Zubrin has a crew capacity of 8 yet I'm doing the battle with only 7?  Where'd the missing gal go?  If it had been a regular battle instead of Cydonia where there was no going back, would I have recovered that missing gal after the battle or was she just gone?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:37:08 am by BBHood217 »

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #2487 on: July 26, 2018, 11:29:55 am »
7 gals out of 8 survived the trip in this coffin? This only means you are lucky!

Offline Ethereal_Medic

• Commander
  • Pet Lokk'Nar 9,99 $/hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: July 26, 2018, 12:02:41 pm »
1 out of 8 got eaten or sacrificed as a decoy to land on mars.
Sounds like a bug similiar to long ago. Last occurance the victim was gone forever.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #2489 on: July 26, 2018, 12:11:56 pm »
FFS, it's not a bug, it's a feature... Which was quite tricky to add, as far as I know.