aliens

Author Topic: OPENXCOM TRAINER  (Read 59063 times)

Offline humax

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: OPENXCOM TRAINER
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2022, 08:38:16 pm »
XD
Hey that is #113 not #134!!!

Hehe, my fault:-)

The numbers in front of the brackets are unimportant, because they are random, The number in the bracket is more important. It shows how many entries (of icons) are present at all. Apparently only 1, which means my manual entry "Random". That means no icons are added, which is why none can be displayed. So now I finally know the problem! I attach here again a test version. Here the "Iconoff" command does not work. But it will display some values in a message box. I need those, so please give feedback which values are displayed.  I guess after that I can fix the problem.

Offline cOdy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2022, 10:40:22 am »
after i choose the language then i get a different error windows. there is no label and it says

(Icon)

and the next one

System.Drawing.Bitmap

System.IO.UnmanagedMemoryStream

and after this the old one error window
label says Error'IconSetzen
There is a problem with setting the application icon. Now using default icon.: '1' '1' '1' '1' 1' '1' '1'
InvalidArgument=Value of 'x' is not valid for 'index'. Parameter name: index

(x = the listed numbers above)
so all of them were 1. And it starts the setup. After the set the setup then another error window appear with the same what I wrote before with the number 1 (7 times) again. Then it works.

Offline cOdy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2022, 10:41:23 am »
1 more error about the show enemies on map. it is not show all of them! At least in the first test version... sorry i did not tried it with the new test version.

Offline humax

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2022, 11:16:05 am »
and it says

(Icon)

Thank you, I needed that.
Curiously, it is displayed with (Symbol) for me, which is why it doesn't work for you then..
i think it is the language settings of the windows system.

Offline humax

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2022, 11:50:37 am »
v 0.9.9.6 in #1

App-Icon should be really fixed now!

@cOdy
'Show all enemies on the map' seems to work for me. Maybe you have to move around camera a bit. If you still think there is a problem, please provide the savegamefile (mission) where it occurs.

Offline cOdy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2022, 01:20:43 pm »
Thank you for your work for this trainer! Will be in unlimited HP and AP too?

„...Maybe you have to move around camera a bit...” I did but I will check again if I get error with this then I will share the save file.

Offline humax

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2022, 04:03:31 pm »
Will be in unlimited HP and AP too?

I cant set these values to unlimited, because this trainer only edits the savegamefile.

I can increase to values from 999 to maybe 9999 or 99999. But i guess, that in most screens only 3 digits will be able to shown without glitches. And i dont know if openxcom can handle higher values.
But the gain will be not really better, because u have all options. You can show all enemies and with 999 AP and Energy you can simply go to any units and kill them. And 999 Health should be enough to stand some shots...

Offline cOdy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2022, 06:29:17 pm »
OK! THX the info!
I tried the v0.9.9.6 trainer. It works fine and the 'Show all enemies on the map' works too!
Thank you!
Bests!

Offline HyperOS

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2022, 10:12:05 pm »
Hello
I often use your trainer, but in the latest version of XCOM FILES 2.5 it stopped working, it doesn’t load a single save, I even tried to start a new game and new saves, it doesn’t load at all ... a constant error that prevents loading the save.  :(

Offline humax

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2022, 07:23:08 pm »
I need the save game file.

Offline HyperOS

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2022, 09:47:48 pm »
I need the save game file.

I sent a private message with a save file

Offline humax

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2022, 10:06:12 pm »
Thanks, I will have a look at it tomorrow

Offline HyperOS

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2022, 11:33:30 pm »
Thanks, I will have a look at it tomorrow
Thanks for your work :)

Offline humax

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2022, 12:34:23 pm »
Version 0.9.9.7 in #1 try carefully, because this trainer was originally build for openxcom

Offline EleriumWard

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2022, 12:28:48 pm »
Good afternoon. I would just like to point out a few issues I encountered. I am currently using the latest version of the trainer.

1. When I tried to use the trainer on one mod, I received the error, "Can't determine XCOM version". I always use OpenXCOM Extended in all of my mods, and to my knowledge, I am currently using the current version.

2. When I tried to use the trainer on another mod, I received the error, "A used mod could not be found", even though I linked the trainer to the folder where the mods are located. Even though the trainer continues after this error, I can only change the Funds, Difficulty, Soldierstats, clock, and Ironman status. All of the other options are grayed out.

May I please know what could be causing these errors? Thank you.