aliens

Author Topic: [OXCE][WIP] United Nations Extraterrestrial Combat Command | v0.7.9 released now  (Read 34730 times)

Offline Mitra Lightbringer

• Captain
    • View Profile
Glad to see that this mod is still in development. I played the very first version, and I am happy with the progress. I will have to play it again at some point.

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
  • I know a lot about the law and other lawyerings.
    • View Profile
Glad to see that this mod is still in development. I played the very first version, and I am happy with the progress. I will have to play it again at some point.

Yeah! We are working on side projects along this mod to further increase the lore of the project

Hint: A prequel and a sequel wink wink  ;)

Offline Mitra Lightbringer

• Captain
    • View Profile
If I have one to name one thing that does not fit, I'd say the tanks. Laser weapons and Aircraft are all unique to USSR, USA and NATO, only tank stays the same. It kinda bothers me lore-wise, AND, well, T-62 with Lazer sounds better.

Offline a1s

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Hi, really enjoying this mod of yours.
I have one question, however: what is the deal with terrorists? They can be researched, but have no UFOPedia articles. I specifically (and at high risk to my men) captured live terrorists  hoping they could be interrogated. So I turn to you: who are these terrorists and why am I fighting them?