Author Topic: [TC][OXCE][I.D.T.] Terminator: Tech-Comm - Alpha  (Read 139647 times)

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
I like very much the new Logo 2.  ;D

Talking about the position and size of both of the insignias on the normal Intelpedia reports, what do you think? Modify them as you want.

That logo is just temporary - background should be green like the original, the sword needs also some recoloring to make it more visible, I just don't have a lot of time to go through it right now. Plus, it will also require versions colored to the other palettes (Basescape/Geoscape).

Actually, since we're going to use logos, it will necessary to look at the Geoscape game to evaluate where and how to use/place them. The logos could also be used for mission briefings, Geoscape alerts, etc., in addition to the Intelpedia.

I'd say that for now we should focus on getting the Intelpedia and its images up and running, then we can decide on the final insignia design and placement, once we can see how the end result will look.

I'm almost done coding the Sector Comm Reports, and I've already added your text to the generic reports. They all use the temporary sector image for now.

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
  • I know a lot about the law and other lawyerings.
    • View Profile
That logo is just temporary - background should be green like the original, the sword needs also some recoloring to make it more visible, I just don't have a lot of time to go through it right now. Plus, it will also require versions colored to the other palettes (Basescape/Geoscape).

Actually, since we're going to use logos, it will necessary to look at the Geoscape game to evaluate where and how to use/place them. The logos could also be used for mission briefings, Geoscape alerts, etc., in addition to the Intelpedia.

It seems good to me, we'll think where to put them. First I will solve the problem of palettes haha

I'd say that for now we should focus on getting the Intelpedia and its images up and running, then we can decide on the final insignia design and placement, once we can see how the end result will look.

I'm still working on that. I hope to have the Intelpedia images ready soon. But consider it done.

I'm almost done coding the Sector Comm Reports, and I've already added your text to the generic reports. They all use the temporary sector image for now.

It seems good to me, we'll think where to put them. I will put the logos as planned, in the lower right corner. Then we'll see if we change or modify them. :)

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Good day to all! I'm about to go to work in the courts, but here I have a new addition to the mod. I (finally after a loooog time) finished the inticon / basebits of the craft weapons. I was starting to assign them their place in the ruleset, but I really didn't know what number to assign them, because I don't want my numbers to have problems with yours, Hobbes. Anyway, give him a look and as usual, tell me if you found some weird color or something out of the ordinary. :D

Offline CampDragon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Amazing work.

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
    • View Profile
Good day to all! I'm about to go to work in the courts, but here I have a new addition to the mod. I (finally after a loooog time) finished the inticon / basebits of the craft weapons. I was starting to assign them their place in the ruleset, but I really didn't know what number to assign them, because I don't want my numbers to have problems with yours, Hobbes. Anyway, give him a look and as usual, tell me if you found some weird color or something out of the ordinary. :D

Cool. I'm also going to be very busy in the next weeks, good luck with your work!

I've finished the Intelpedia coding, and I'll add your icons and upload version 0.30 either tonight or tomorrow, depending on how tired I am.

Amazing work.

Thank you :)

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile

Cool. I'm also going to be very busy in the next weeks, good luck with your work![/quot]

Thank you! You too. :D

I've finished the Intelpedia coding, and I'll add your icons and upload version 0.30 either tonight or tomorrow, depending on how tired I am.

Awesome! Can't wait to try it. :0

Oh, just a suggestion: can you add the HARM missile to the Prowler's arsenal? It can carry Standards, but no HARMs and the real plane actually uses it. Thanks. :)

Enviado desde mi Blade A510 mediante Tapatalk

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
    • View Profile
Tech-Comm Alpha updated to v0.30 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ayeqcuvo3chilv4/TechComAlpha.zip

Change List (v0.30):
* Added alienRaces progression to alienMissions, more advanced terminators are now deployed as months progress
* More variance to HK terminator crews
* Added Sector Comm Reports Research/Intelpedia articles (WIP)
* Added Craft Weapons icons, designed by efrenespartano
* Redesigned starting base to a more defensive layout
* Added Sector Comm Reports spawning recovery/extraction missions in their areas

Oh, just a suggestion: can you add the HARM missile to the Prowler's arsenal? It can carry Standards, but no HARMs and the real plane actually uses it. Thanks. :)

I've just checked and tested HARMs on Prowler :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:55:52 am by Hobbes »

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile

Tech-Comm Alpha updated to v0.30 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ayeqcuvo3chilv4/TechComAlpha.zip

Change List (v0.30):
* Added alienRaces progression to alienMissions, more advanced terminators are now deployed as months progress
* More variance to HK terminator crews
* Added Sector Comm Reports Research/Intelpedia articles (WIP)
* Added Craft Weapons icons, designed by efrenespartano
* Redesigned starting base to a more defensive layout

I've just checked and tested HARMs on Prowler :)

Woah, that was quicker than expected. :0 Yay!

Downloading! ;D

Offline CampDragon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
But the question is, does it come with a burrito?
 j/k

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
 j/k
Absolutely. v0.30 introducing "Hunter-Killer Burrito T-1111", phased-plasma nuclear-capable burrito.

Enjoy.

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
    • View Profile
 j/k

Someone been reading the Discord channel it seems :D

Offline DoxaLogos (JG)

• Colonel
  • Squaddie cautiously peering through the breach
    • View Profile
It's making me hungry too!  Death by starvation!

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
    • View Profile
Just uploaded the download link with one last change that I was able to finish tonight:
* Added Sector Comm Reports spawning recovery/extraction missions in their areas

This means that once you finish a Comm Report for Sector 00, for instance, then on the next month you'll see a mission spawned in that sector with the objective of recovering weapons/craft or advanced research. Those missions can only be spawned once per month and per sector.

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Just uploaded the download link with one last change that I was able to finish tonight:

This means that once you finish a Comm Report for Sector 00, for instance, then on the next month you'll see a mission spawned in that sector with the objective of recovering weapons/craft or advanced research. Those missions can only be spawned once per month and per sector.
That's a really nice feature! Thanks!

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
    • View Profile
That's a really nice feature! Thanks!

Well, I should clarify that the mission will be generated but that you won't get those rewards until those are implemented :)