Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.61)  (Read 676625 times)

Offline MasterBLB

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.36)
« Reply #1290 on: January 25, 2020, 12:39:54 am »
How to find S.O.R.E.S.O Crash Site, or actually Khimtar black box?? I'm at 15/08/2038, and still stuck with Cormorant :/ I could really use Barracudas, as retaliating UFOs are growing problem.

Offline CaptainMagicono

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: January 25, 2020, 07:29:07 am »
How to find S.O.R.E.S.O Crash Site, or actually Khimtar black box?? I'm at 15/08/2038, and still stuck with Cormorant :/ I could really use Barracudas, as retaliating UFOs are growing problem.

You have to capture a live Church of Sirius Cultist and then interrogate them. Once you do that, you will be able to get the mission to raid one of their churches. In said church raid, you will obtain their computer databank, researching that will give you the ability to do the Khimtar black box mission and so on.

Offline MasterBLB

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: January 25, 2020, 11:21:32 am »
Oh dammit, I have these databanks since 2 months...thanks mate.

misterx

« Reply #1293 on: January 27, 2020, 09:29:03 am »
Some othe rideas for addictions: i made a simple "mission sub 1" weapon underwater crossbow; actually such tools do exist might be fine to add one of these, along with ave369's [TFTD] Aqua Weapons Starter Pak )i've atacched to mod to this post), along with and heavy harppon and its ammo, plus the cinese QB&-06 and relative ammo, an updated version of 1975's APS,cheche the attacments :)

Offline Amoebka

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 27, 2020, 12:05:00 pm »
I think something is wrong with 2.36 after all. I abandoned my initial playthrough and started a new one, and it's the same story again. Researched naga society in spring, still not a single temple in winter.  :( Is it possible to break the quest by researching it too early?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 27, 2020, 05:38:05 pm »
I think something is wrong with 2.36 after all. I abandoned my initial playthrough and started a new one, and it's the same story again. Researched naga society in spring, still not a single temple in winter.  :( Is it possible to break the quest by researching it too early?
Code: [Select]
    researchTriggers:
      STR_NAGA_SOCIETY: true
      STR_ALIEN_KEY: false
So, if you havenaga society and dont have alien key, then naga temple will spawn.

Offline Amoebka

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 27, 2020, 06:37:36 pm »
I know, that's why I'm upset. I HAVE researched Naga Society and have never seen a temple (therefore I can't have the key). This happened twice in a row now - naga society in spring and no temples all the way into winter.

I see that the mission chance is 50%. Are you sure it will try every month when coded that way? What if it tries the first month you have the research, and then if those 50% fail it never tries again?

I'm just not sure what's going on. I'll probably edit my save to spawn the mission.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: January 27, 2020, 09:30:14 pm »
I know, that's why I'm upset. I HAVE researched Naga Society and have never seen a temple (therefore I can't have the key). This happened twice in a row now - naga society in spring and no temples all the way into winter.

I see that the mission chance is 50%. Are you sure it will try every month when coded that way? What if it tries the first month you have the research, and then if those 50% fail it never tries again?

I'm just not sure what's going on. I'll probably edit my save to spawn the mission.
Please provide save file. I'll look.

Offline Alazar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: January 28, 2020, 07:41:38 am »
Constant Segmentation error crash after researching "Ceasefire with Abyssians" (medusa people). Game crashes always on attempt to save when research is done.

Slapping log and save file 3 days prior research finish.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: January 28, 2020, 09:54:34 am »
Constant Segmentation error crash after researching "Ceasefire with Abyssians" (medusa people). Game crashes always on attempt to save when research is done.

Slapping log and save file 3 days prior research finish.
You need to update OXCE.

misterx

« Reply #1300 on: January 28, 2020, 03:32:58 pm »
Another question: would some mention about outdated equipment fit to the mod like "the openxcom files"?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: January 28, 2020, 03:58:13 pm »
Another question: would some mention about outdated equipment fit to the mod like "the openxcom files"?
For what reason?

misterx

« Reply #1302 on: January 28, 2020, 04:07:59 pm »
For what reason?

game starting technology and contestualization, this may justify the AKM presence?

wcho035

« Reply #1303 on: January 28, 2020, 04:17:40 pm »
Nord as pm. Here are the screenshot. Please pm me if you can help.

Offline Amoebka

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: January 28, 2020, 06:10:32 pm »
Ok, so the naga temple issue isn't gamebreaking. I still haven't seen a single one, but apparently all you need to progress are Naga Lords, and those can be found in dreadnoughts.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 06:54:06 pm by Amoebka »