Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.61)  (Read 687537 times)

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.27)
« Reply #930 on: May 07, 2019, 04:30:07 pm »
Not sure what this because of mod, but I'll ask here. Problem with grouping of ammo clips. Early you can unload weapons what has low charges, like example 2 sonic cannons has 3 and 7 charges left and make one full 10 charges clip. But it no longer work and both clips stays separately. Is this mod feature or may be OXCE?

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 07, 2019, 04:35:28 pm »
Not sure what this because of mod, but I'll ask here. Problem with grouping of ammo clips. Early you can unload weapons what has low charges, like example 2 sonic cannons has 3 and 7 charges left and make one full 10 charges clip. But it no longer work and both clips stays separately. Is this mod feature or may be OXCE?

There was no change, it still works as before.

When you have 2 sonic cannon clips, one with 3 rounds and the second with 7 rounds, they both stay the same when you just deequip them in the inventory.

After the mission (after Debriefing), they get combined into 1 sonic cannon clip with 10 rounds.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: May 07, 2019, 09:51:24 pm »
This is new for me:

How it possible? I mean rejoin project after nation were infiltrated. Only in OXCE available? Where it is in config files?

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: May 07, 2019, 11:00:24 pm »
This is new for me:
How it possible? I mean rejoin project after nation were infiltrated. Only in OXCE available? Where it is in config files?

yes, oxce only

parameter is called "allowCountriesToCancelAlienPact", it's in the mod ruleset

they rejoin after you destroy the alien base that was created during the infiltration

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: May 07, 2019, 11:27:45 pm »
Could one add the condition that if peaceful treatment with jellymen is signed then all their bases vanish including their scouting raids?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: May 08, 2019, 08:08:56 am »
Could one add the condition that if peaceful treatment with jellymen is signed then all their bases vanish including their scouting raids?
Impossible at this moment.

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: May 12, 2019, 08:38:09 pm »
Just came here to say how awesome this mod is... having tons of fun atm! I would even go as far as to say this my currently my favourite mod.

Offline gfzuglian

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: May 13, 2019, 04:57:19 am »
I created an account just to say that this mod is hands down the best x-com experience I've ever had (I've played all clones, hell yeah). I'm sorry, but I'm playing at the lowest difficulty, and run into a problem... I already researched 91% of the tech tree and have nothing else to do... So I'm wondering what I am missing. Do I have to destroy all alien bases? Do I have to do something to the "Sea Horrors" ships that sometimes appears? Is the game complete?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 04:13:32 pm by gfzuglian »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: May 13, 2019, 09:37:09 am »
Just came here to say how awesome this mod is... having tons of fun atm! I would even go as far as to say this my currently my favourite mod.
I'm really pleased, thanks.

Btw, small spoiler/advice about our beloved crayfish-people:
Spoiler:
Lobsterman can be killed by two-three zrbite rounds of heavy gas cannon, or with zrbite torpedoes. And if you lack vibroblades, you can use hooks. These shell openers are maked just for them.

Offline Shiroi Bara

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: May 14, 2019, 01:35:44 pm »
And again with screenshot:

Could be this message pops up only when MC Lab completely builded on any of bases, or it's technically not possible?  Now it's shows when you finishing researching it.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: May 14, 2019, 02:50:25 pm »

Could be this message pops up only when MC Lab completely builded on any of bases, or it's technically not possible?  Now it's shows when you finishing researching it.
No specific message on construction end is possible, sorry.

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: May 15, 2019, 12:50:49 am »
I created an account just to say that this mod is hands down the best x-com experience I've ever had (I've played all clones, hell yeah). I'm sorry, but I'm playing at the lowest difficulty, and run into a problem... I already researched 91% of the tech tree and have nothing else to do... So I'm wondering what I am missing. Do I have to destroy all alien bases? Do I have to do something to the "Sea Horrors" ships that sometimes appears? Is the game complete?
Sea horrors are to be shot down only as far as I know. You need to find two keys. One from jellyman ruler that lives in jellyman colony. The other key is from naga city that should open the next month after interrogation of naga lord. I am not sure if you need to interrogate lobsterman commander. Probably, you need. Also, you need to build flounder type ship to arrive safely to deep water alien central base. The game is finished.

Offline gfzuglian

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: May 15, 2019, 05:21:38 am »
Thanks for the reply.  I Wonder how I'm gonna get the Jellyman key, since I already made peace with them... Do I have to wait until a jellyman colony is being attacked and do something to the Jellyman ruler? I haven't seen any key th research, neither this flounder type ship. The most advanced one I have is the Leviathan.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 15, 2019, 06:06:59 am »
Thanks for the reply.  I Wonder how I'm gonna get the Jellyman key, since I already made peace with them... Do I have to wait until a jellyman colony is being attacked and do something to the Jellyman ruler? I haven't seen any key th research, neither this flounder type ship. The most advanced one I have is the Leviathan.
You dont need a jellymen research to go to the end mission.
Spoiler:
Alien key from nagas, knowledge from lobster boss and research of ancient clone chamber from mission with same name.

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: May 15, 2019, 07:01:42 pm »

No, but in next oxce version it will warn you about additional requirements.