aliens

Author Topic: A thread for little questions  (Read 1066773 times)

Offline Ruberto

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: A thread for little questions
« Reply #3675 on: August 04, 2023, 12:01:48 pm »
Yes. There is a collapsed small room on the upper floor
Oh thanks god.
 This is what i've revealed on the upper floor (in the lab section in the lower left corner).
do I get to that collapsed room from here or from somwhere in the cave part of the map? there are no stairs upward in the cave part though...
(i have attached part maps in case it's there, please mark it in paint or such)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 12:07:22 pm by Ruberto »

Offline Nalca

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: August 04, 2023, 04:25:38 pm »
On the upper floor of the ennemy lab, just left of the elevator, a fake wall is present, with at least one zombie.
Try hitting walls with an axe. (And don't forget that you may need multiples hits).
There should be no hidden section on the cavern part of the map.

Offline Cristao

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: August 04, 2023, 07:28:09 pm »
How does one use the padlock of fear? I have gotten the mission, the gate of fear but I am unable to send a craft there. I thought I would add the padlock to the inventory of the craft or the soldiers but no luck.

Offline Ruberto

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: August 05, 2023, 09:35:52 am »
On the upper floor of the ennemy lab, just left of the elevator, a fake wall is present, with at least one zombie.
Try hitting walls with an axe. (And don't forget that you may need multiples hits).
There should be no hidden section on the cavern part of the map.
Thanks a ton, it worked. That was one nasty secret non-door.

Offline Dreams_Of_Cheese

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: August 08, 2023, 07:20:03 am »
Hey, I've recently gotten tamed werewolves but I'm confused about what I need to do to actually deploy them. They don't appear in my craft menu, and they take up space in my animal storage. Is there actually a way for me to take these on missions, or are these strictly hideout guards?

Offline Iazo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: August 08, 2023, 09:40:49 am »
They should be in the inventory menu when you load out your ship. If they are not, drop a save here, they might have bern lost in the change of hounds to named hounds.

Offline Dreams_Of_Cheese

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: August 08, 2023, 09:29:23 pm »
They should be in the inventory menu when you load out your ship. If they are not, drop a save here, they might have bern lost in the change of hounds to named hounds.
Nope, that was exactly it. I didn't realize it worked that way.

Offline urz9999

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: August 13, 2023, 09:11:14 pm »
Hi guys! This is a new playthrough using the N5 update, strangely enough I am, apparently, to able to unlock standard decentcraft like shadowbat, worm, fortuna, and so on, It is a fresh play so no save porting. Could you help me find out what I'm missing, because it's the second year, I've got gnomes, nekomimis, orbital missions, and many bounties...seems a little strange.

Here is the savegame if someone can help me out. I'm also playtesting a mod I'm currently developing for an Oni race so maybe some ID conflict may be the culprit?

Thanks!

Offline Ultimoos

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: August 13, 2023, 11:20:52 pm »
Hi guys! This is a new playthrough using the N5 update, strangely enough I am, apparently, to able to unlock standard decentcraft like shadowbat, worm, fortuna, and so on, It is a fresh play so no save porting. Could you help me find out what I'm missing, because it's the second year, I've got gnomes, nekomimis, orbital missions, and many bounties...seems a little strange.

Here is the savegame if someone can help me out. I'm also playtesting a mod I'm currently developing for an Oni race so maybe some ID conflict may be the culprit?

Thanks!

It's super simple. You are missing "Shadowmasters".

Offline urz9999

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: August 13, 2023, 11:25:11 pm »
Thanks! How can I get it? through interrogation or something else? Usually there is so much to research that sometimes I miss the "next step", also I was never able to unlock synths how can you get them?

Offline Iazo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: August 14, 2023, 10:15:17 am »
Many civilians know about the shadowmasters, you just have to interrogate a bunch (or more, if you are unlucky) for them to spill the beans.

Syns are....difficult. the most obvious way is dealing with the Technomancer, but that is a bitch and a half to do correctly, though a syn is assured if you do it right.

The other ways are a rare space mission, getting a body from junk piles...nothing you can do except not sell junk and be prepared for space missions.

There are other robotic and robotic-ish allies you can enlist, like Xenforcers(luck), Destroid(red), Dullahan(gray).

Offline urz9999

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: August 14, 2023, 11:38:25 am »
Thanks Iazo!!

Offline Flyingseawalrus

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: August 30, 2023, 10:07:24 pm »
Just came back to this after a while and any enemies who are bleeding or over stunned die automatically now when the mission ends. Is this an intended feature or is my game borked?

Offline Ultimoos

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: August 31, 2023, 12:40:36 am »
Just came back to this after a while and any enemies who are bleeding or over stunned die automatically now when the mission ends. Is this an intended feature or is my game borked?

No. I bet they are just on the edge. Even tho mission ends, game processes one last turn for the enemy.

Offline DarthTheIII

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: August 31, 2023, 09:14:45 am »
So I'd taken a bit of a break from Piratez, but now I'm in September 2601 of a new campaign.  Everything was going great, but then my Technocracy plantation base got creamed by a Government crackdown with Elite soldiers, gauss, and boomguns.  I can't figure out why they attacked.  I'd gotten a event for having a base in the technocracy which mentioned Terminators watching the base, but I hope that doesn't mean I'm going to get raided for no real reason.  I haven't done anything to piss off the Governments either.

After my Pyromen SS bravely wore them down to 2 Elite soldiers I debugged them down, and got a clean -1500 for killing all the government dudes.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 09:22:11 am by DarthTheIII »