Author Topic: Hardmode Expansion - Bugreports  (Read 13843 times)

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
Re: Hardmode Expansion - Bugreports
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2019, 10:43:24 am »
My current game crashes if I attempt to do alien base 18-see attached. The first two attachments are from hardmode expansion v0.996(master) and the last two are using hardmode expansion v0.995. To recreate crash load save "RESERVE", go to AB18, DEBUG and end your turn.  In the meantime, I can simply avoid going to that particular base.

PS This problem seems to also affect the "armored cyberdisc weapon"

Dear SIMON and all others, attached to this post you find a modified items.rul file. Please download it and place it in the  Hardmode Expansion Ruleset Folder and replace the old file.
I was able to load your savegame and enter the base with out crashes. So this should fix the bug.
But for proper testing, i need the mods you are using it on.

Offline SIMON

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2019, 04:17:55 pm »
Here are the mods in question-see attached.

PS I have tested it in a limited sense and it appears to have no problems on any of the alien bases currently visible-thanks.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 04:32:42 pm by SIMON »

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2019, 10:41:52 pm »
Here are the mods in question-see attached.

PS I have tested it in a limited sense and it appears to have no problems on any of the alien bases currently visible-thanks.

Thanks for confirming that it works. I also tested it with your mods with the exception of the OXCE ones.

I will make a proper version release, since this is a major bug.

Offline SIMON

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2019, 11:32:38 pm »
I think I've discovered another bug but was able to work around it by adding an ethereal soldier to line 498 in alienRaces.rul of your mod. See attachments for what happens if you don't add this rank. The last attachment has the ethereal soldier added.