Author Topic: Bugs & Crash Reports  (Read 1460917 times)

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
Re: Bugs & Crash Reports
« Reply #1695 on: June 09, 2017, 08:37:19 pm »
Right, now I understand the problem. Will be fixed.

Offline Zharkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: June 09, 2017, 10:38:50 pm »
I think, this problem has been mentioned before. Sometimes, you start base missions with stuff and people on the red tiles. If you retreat, everything there is lost.

Offline Zharkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: June 10, 2017, 03:55:31 am »
I think the "Hideout of Dr. X" triggers the X-prison mission and should therefore be marked with "!".

Offline kikanaide

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: June 12, 2017, 03:54:33 am »
Apologies as I can't take screenshots, but the Prizes: Scoped Magnum appears not to give a Scoped Magnum nor the ability to buy them.  The Bootypedia description clearly indicates that it's supposed to be a new type of magnum (though Zaxx's page just calls it a Magnum).

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: June 12, 2017, 06:08:36 am »
Look at the magnum sprite; it has a scope on it.  I think I heard on discord discussion that this is intended, just a way to unlock acquisition of the magnum.

Offline kikanaide

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: June 13, 2017, 12:16:48 am »
I have re-read the description and I believe you are correct.  I confused some of the text ("buy one and find out") in my mind with the Harpoon Carbine's (where it said "buy a regular one and research it").

There is another minor issue; some academy prisoners are out of place in the sort list (see screenshot).

Offline Zharkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: June 13, 2017, 10:10:12 pm »
Add "o" please.

Offline Zharkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: June 14, 2017, 08:54:44 pm »
STR missing

Offline desert

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: June 16, 2017, 08:26:35 am »
Unconfirmed. Re-checked and works as intended when tested here on v. 99G1. All 12 hands are spawned. Save plz?

I don't have the tech in G1 presently, but from the F5 game where I encountered it I have attached some saves. With the Geo-save, take the Drakkar at Aden/Base 3 (11 crew) to the Ratman Village, and the final hand will not participate. This is the case whether the ruleset map layout for the backmost pair is as in F5 (first Battle-save)

Code: [Select]
      - [4, 17, 1, 4]
      - [5, 17, 1, 4]

or as in G1 (second battle-save)

- [4, 16, 1, 4]
      - [5, 16, 1, 4]

The third battle-save is with my adjustment applied to the ruleset; the 11th hand is now available.

Offline Zharkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: June 17, 2017, 02:29:28 pm »
typo

Offline kikanaide

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: June 20, 2017, 08:02:43 pm »
Minor bug: the tech tree/ruleset shows Persuasion as a pre-req for several research topics (live captures), including Church Reverend and some of the Mercenaries... none of these appear to actually require Persuasion - you may research them without it, though slavify-ing them does correctly require it.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #1706 on: June 22, 2017, 05:15:27 pm »
I don't have the tech in G1 presently, but from the F5 game where I encountered it I have attached some saves. With the Geo-save, take the Drakkar at Aden/Base 3 (11 crew) to the Ratman Village, and the final hand will not participate. This is the case whether the ruleset map layout for the backmost pair is as in F5 (first Battle-save)

- [4, 17, 1, 4]
      - [5, 17, 1, 4]

- [4, 16, 1, 4]
      - [5, 16, 1, 4]

The third battle-save is with my adjustment applied to the ruleset; the 11th hand is now available.

Loaded your save into my current version (G2 WIP), without you fixes, all 11 hands are available.

Minor bug: the tech tree/ruleset shows Persuasion as a pre-req for several research topics (live captures), including Church Reverend and some of the Mercenaries... none of these appear to actually require Persuasion - you may research them without it, though slavify-ing them does correctly require it.

This is due to research engine being buggy, Meridian's new OXCE+ will fix that issue (will be available in G2 version)

Offline kikanaide

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: June 26, 2017, 03:01:27 am »
This savefile produced a "map generation error" in G1.  When I load it still shows the error, so hopefully it's helpful.

Offline kikanaide

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: June 26, 2017, 03:02:29 am »
On the attached sav (G1), I think there's a mismatch between the terrain type in-game and the minimap's display.  Just seemed weird.

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: June 28, 2017, 12:43:52 pm »

- [4, 17, 1, 4]
      - [5, 17, 1, 4]

- [4, 16, 1, 4]
      - [5, 16, 1, 4]

I can confirm Dioxine's statement.
After loading geoscape save (in G1) and sending drakkar to ratman village, all 11 hands are correctly spawned.

Please try:
1. disabling your mod "altarmour ver: 1.12"
2. if that doesn't help, make a fresh piratez install, maybe your installation is corrupt