Author Topic: Bugs & Crash Reports  (Read 1471299 times)

Offline Sotild

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Crash Reports
« Reply #4455 on: January 09, 2024, 05:30:17 pm »

Offline minimen

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: January 10, 2024, 07:12:36 am »
I've recruited Castaway Gal. Bootipedia says she will be lunatic like an original crew and won't take any salary. I expected to see lunatic reward in her diary but there is non. So later in game if I forgot her origin it's difficult to determine if this particular soldier takes salary or not.

Offline minimen

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: January 10, 2024, 07:18:26 am »
Mission Zombie Hunt. Every turn there was a message that high radiation damaging freshness and shields. But from a lore we know that Gals wear rare earth metals to keep their bodies healthy irradiated so their can last longer outside of zones. And radiation damages their freshness which is inconsistent.

Offline Sotild

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: January 12, 2024, 12:06:21 am »
Hello again.

I seem to get the ninja event where they take your money. But it seem to be the highest amount possible for the event, and it happends in the first few days of the game.

Offline Iazo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: January 12, 2024, 05:39:40 am »
Hey. You seem to have downloaded a broke version that was only up for a few hours before replaced. You should download the newest version. It was fixed in the last one.

Offline Xylon666Darkstar

• Captain
  • "With Doom, We Come."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: January 15, 2024, 10:51:09 pm »
Game crashes attempting Sunken Treasure mission in Sea of Japan regarding unknown race: STR_GHOST_UNDERWATER. Save game and SS attached.

Only mods used are Torchwood's Armors, Vd Music Addon v1.3.2, Stuffies v0.052, Piratez Cities Lore. Disabling these addons and attempting the missions still simulates the same crash and message.

Edit: Running with the latest XPiratez version release V.N7.0.2 and OXCE Brutal AI 7.9.23

« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 10:53:00 pm by Xylon666Darkstar »

Offline minimen

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: January 24, 2024, 10:02:40 pm »
Hello, great mod I enjoy playing it. The mission where a player are to kill rats in a celler. Two enemy left, but I can't reach them. After big hunt started I've tried to breach the wall with an acid cannon ball, but no luck. Any tips? Save attached
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 10:05:04 pm by minimen »

Offline Ultimoos

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: January 24, 2024, 10:14:15 pm »
Hello, great mod I enjoy playing it. The mission where a player are to kill rats in a celler. Two enemy left, but I can't reach them. After big hunt started I've tried to breach the wall with an acid cannon ball, but no luck. Any tips? Save attached

Look for a pickaxe in the tile you start the mission. It will be on bottom floor. If you have a Gal with good (closer to 80) strength on that mission, she can use it to demolish walls.

Offline nephalem

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: January 25, 2024, 10:01:32 am »
I can't build boom plantation in new version.

Fast fix for boom plantation
replace
"\Dioxine_XPiratez\user\mods\Piratez\Ruleset\Piratez.rul"

- type: STR_HYDROPONICS_BOOM
    requires:
      - STR_UNAVAILABLE

with

- type: STR_HYDROPONICS_BOOM
    requires:
      - STR_HYDROPONICS_BOOM_HARVEST

Offline Mathel

• Colonel
  • Do not mistake Muton for mutton.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: January 25, 2024, 08:12:31 pm »
Zombie Sentinel's "Sentinel Gun" has a weird animation for me. It shoots plasma as normal, but then some weird red square flickers over each tile it hit.

Offline Delian

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: February 04, 2024, 03:55:38 am »
Unmaker condemnation says "Night Vision every 3rd level", but its 1st level already adds night vision (2nd level doesn't tho)

Grav Cannon says it shoots in a straight line. It should probably be in the "Launchers" category instead of "Arcing Long-Range"

STORMCAT should have CAMO instead of INVIS
SHADE says INVIS 10, but it's only invisible during the day. if this is intended, then description should be corrected.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 01:27:28 am by Delian »

Offline Sectoid_No123

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: February 04, 2024, 03:42:55 pm »
I don't know if it's an OXCE issue, but:
my crew was doing an academy outpost mission, I enter their building and there were two self charging laser pistols inside
one of my gals picks it up leaving one pistol lying there (the turn before the mission's end the pistol was still on her)
But at the mission debriefing loot window shown only 1 laser pistol, meaning the pistol gal picked up was lost

Offline Ultimoos

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: February 04, 2024, 07:25:57 pm »
Have you checked after mission if you have 1 or 2 of those laser pistols in storage? It might just not be reported, because it was in inventory.

Offline Sectoid_No123

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: February 04, 2024, 07:35:49 pm »
Yes, I did check
Only one pistol
I also ran into a similar issue when I just lost a gear that was dropped on the battlefield
Maybe I'm just hallucinating

Offline Mathel

• Colonel
  • Do not mistake Muton for mutton.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: February 04, 2024, 08:38:55 pm »
Did the pistol on the ground perhaps get blown up?