Author Topic: Bugs & Crash Reports  (Read 1435412 times)

Offline Sahti Waari

• Sergeant
  • Так победим!
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Crash Reports
« Reply #3570 on: April 21, 2020, 08:49:32 pm »
Mission "Academy Outpost"

Missing animation of one door then a gal walking through. See attachment.

Offline Nalca

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: April 23, 2020, 04:10:49 pm »
In mission 'Imprisoned Raynerd' :

I tried to liberate a Raynerd without killing everything in the prison, and it failed.
No Raynerd as loot, and a malus for 'bystander killed by others'.

See Attachment for a save just before the end.

Offline sanyaskillpro

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: May 02, 2020, 07:16:49 pm »
Pyramid of pain(from a probe) can spawn is this new winter village tileset. Not sure if this is intended, looks wierd to have a green pyramid with palms surrounded by snow.

xcomfan

« Reply #3573 on: May 05, 2020, 07:40:19 pm »
0.99L1A1, maybe not serous, but i captured in a prepper cam mission a "marauder of apocalypse, rersearched and shows..

edit: english is not my mthertongue but in the #132 topic there is a missing "of" between "so" and "workers"?

edit 2: the guild medic description is ok? Seems that is needed to specify these need an academy licence to work?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:58:00 pm by xcomfan »

Offline Rince Wind

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: May 11, 2020, 01:36:47 pm »
The guild medic has a guild licence, why would he need an adacemy one? I doubt the academy would give a male a licence anyway.

I don't see anything wrong on the other pictures either.

xcomfan

« Reply #3575 on: May 12, 2020, 11:19:22 am »
ok, hey always in 0.99L1A1 very last month a random event brough to my main hideaout a krazy hassan leaftlet, but it's not present in the research pool. here is a quicksave, might be an occasional bug? Please check if it's useful

Offline vadracas

• Colonel
  • Just another player/modder combo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: May 12, 2020, 02:54:40 pm »
You already researched it... You don't research this twice. Please check the tech tree viewer(q on the geoscape) before assuming there is an error.

xcomfan

« Reply #3577 on: May 12, 2020, 03:12:13 pm »
You already researched it... You don't research this twice. Please check the tech tree viewer(q on the geoscape) before assuming there is an error.

ah so it's not the decripted data discs? I assumed to, anyways please check that save because nutil now there are certain missoin and enemies i havent encountered yet such the highway house and stormrats

Offline vadracas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: May 12, 2020, 03:22:30 pm »
All I have to say is that if their unlocked, they have about a 15% chance per MONTH, you're probably having bad luck.

Offline JustTheDude/CABSHEP

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: May 12, 2020, 09:09:54 pm »
Screenshots from OpenXcom are just black void for me so here is save file.

Gal (in Sailor "armor") standing on the tile that has hedge is practically blind and can't notice enemy that is standing next to her.

xcomfan

« Reply #3580 on: May 19, 2020, 12:16:30 pm »
Here in my .sav i can manufacture gyro stabilized gun, but i cannot even buy an autogun, but ive researched, it that normal?

Offline vadracas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: May 19, 2020, 12:20:57 pm »
Xcomfan, hit q on the geoscape and search for autogun in the prompt. Click the result that says autogun and check whether or not you've researched everything required to purchase it.

xcomfan

« Reply #3582 on: May 19, 2020, 01:27:45 pm »
Xcomfan, hit q on the geoscape and search for autogun in the prompt. Click the result that says autogun and check whether or not you've researched everything required to purchase it.
ok sorry, i thought it might have been an overlooking assuming the fact it would make more sense if gal have knwlodge of a gun that they can make a modification on, like the clockwork gun, don't know if even Dioxine would care about! ;D

Edit: from meridian let's play at 39:46 there is a typo in "perseverance"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:39:22 pm by xcomfan »

Offline vadracas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: May 19, 2020, 02:06:32 pm »
There's a difference between knowledge and the contacts required to buy something-ex: You could understand how a nuclear bomb works, but is anyone going to sell it to you?

xcomfan

« Reply #3584 on: May 21, 2020, 11:08:17 am »
There's a difference between knowledge and the contacts required to buy something-ex: You could understand how a nuclear bomb works, but is anyone going to sell it to you?

That is also true, i though same thing when just finished writing the post :o

oh, and in 0.99l1A1 there is something wrong with the inventory, when moving items, don't know wheteher have already been reposrted