Author Topic: Bugs & Crash Reports  (Read 1434317 times)

Offline Rince Wind

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Crash Reports
« Reply #3420 on: October 26, 2019, 05:37:29 pm »
I guess you didn't follow the instructions from the upgrading saves thread.

Offline scout2kr

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: October 26, 2019, 06:11:07 pm »
Oh its exec upgraded. didn't noticed that. it worked fine right now. thx anyway

Offline Balbinator

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: October 27, 2019, 06:10:40 pm »
Trees (palm) not fully spawned.

Offline Eddie

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: October 27, 2019, 11:45:38 pm »
Item resistances seem to be bugged.
I have a gal in grav harness in cold enviroment. She has a shawl, ushanka, durathred bra and space towel in her inventory, but she is still taking health damage. I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.

Some ruleset digging revealed the problem: cold damage of the aura is damageType 18, while the resistances on the items is for damageType 17. Heat is now 17 while heat resistance on items is 16. So currently, cold resistance on items protects from heat, while nothing protects from cold.

I've corrected the values in Yankes_Scripts.rul, attached is the updated file.

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: October 28, 2019, 12:20:25 am »
Disassembling a heavy lascannon tank coughs up a machinegun.  Pretty sure that's not supposed to be there since the tank itself makes absolutely no use of any machinegun-like weapon (the kind that shoots bullets and not lasers, that is).

misterx

« Reply #3425 on: October 28, 2019, 01:48:29 pm »
In 0.99K1 all of a sudden seems i cannot manufacture banaid anymore. maybe there is some bugs with research that disables it?

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: October 29, 2019, 10:09:21 am »
I was expecting the usual four stasis pods with gals in them, but instead there are just these four chairs?

Offline Bracer

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: October 29, 2019, 11:32:10 pm »
I started multiple new playthroughs since the new update came out, but didnt even got to finish the first year. Problem is that at some point after the first half year i get multiple hundred negativ score per day ( looking at the chart). It is impossible to counter this with missions. Maybe Dioxine accidentally changed the negative score value for secret bases ?

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: October 30, 2019, 08:12:41 am »
The manufacture of AP heavy laser clips doesn't need any chemicals.  I know this can't be right because it doesn't match up with all the other AP laser clips which do need chemicals to make.

Edit: Description of small disruptor (purple) shields mentions needing a summoning circle to make them, but this isn't actually the case and a summoning circle is not needed at all.

I'm not entirely sure about this next one, but the analysis shows the mace of power having all the extra stun damage on the plasma attack instead of the electric attack like the description suggests.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 12:03:12 pm by BBHood217 »

Offline Bartojan

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: October 31, 2019, 04:19:07 pm »
STR_PIR_OFFICER_UFOPEDIA, STR_DEMONIC_ARMOR_UC_UFOPEDIA, STR_INFERNA_ARMOR_UC_UFOPEDIA have pain immunity. Shoudn't it be some lvl of pain resistance now?

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #3430 on: October 31, 2019, 05:55:04 pm »
In 0.99K1 all of a sudden seems i cannot manufacture banaid anymore. maybe there is some bugs with research that disables it?

...bandaid didn't exist before K1...

Maybe Dioxine accidentally changed the negative score value for secret bases ?

No, it's not even possible afaik.

I was expecting the usual four stasis pods with gals in them, but instead there are just these four chairs?

Looks like an accidental victim of tileset move cost bugfixes...

STR_PIR_OFFICER_UFOPEDIA, STR_DEMONIC_ARMOR_UC_UFOPEDIA, STR_INFERNA_ARMOR_UC_UFOPEDIA have pain immunity. Shoudn't it be some lvl of pain resistance now?

They do not have it? Are you sure?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 06:14:36 pm by Dioxine »

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: November 01, 2019, 07:53:12 am »
The technomancer's examination refuses to be researched.  Both the live and dead technomancer can be researched, and yet it still won't show up.

Edit: Has it always been that when a tamed werewolf hits with its claw attack, it takes stun damage for some reason?  It doesn't seem right to me.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 10:59:26 am by BBHood217 »

Offline Drasnighta

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: November 01, 2019, 04:56:36 pm »
The technomancer's examination refuses to be researched.  Both the live and dead technomancer can be researched, and yet it still won't show up.

Edit: Has it always been that when a tamed werewolf hits with its claw attack, it takes stun damage for some reason?  It doesn't seem right to me.

Yeah.  Because eventually they get sleepy from all of that Corpse Eating...

Offline Eddie

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: November 01, 2019, 07:50:45 pm »

It hasn't always been like that but it was changed a while ago. They feed on their victims, which gives stun like when you eat mutant meat.

Offline BBHood217

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: November 01, 2019, 09:27:19 pm »
Their description makes no mention of this, only how a successful claw attack takes some extra TUs and gives extra energy.  Nothing about stun.