aliens

Author Topic: Master of Orion reboot announced by Wargaming  (Read 15730 times)

Offline kharille

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Master of Orion reboot announced by Wargaming
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2015, 04:19:44 pm »
Hm...  Perhaps more in the way of 'space terrain'.  It would be something that could restrict movement.  Hey, what about all those scientific reports of 'dark matter'?  I guess it would be awkward if you say its impassable, and then they discover what it really is.

Now that is unfortunate, imagine if you gave it certain properties, and then the scientists discovered its a time warping micro universes compressed?

Oh and more shapely babe aliens would be nice...  mermaids, centaurettes, batwinged types with forked tails and maybe even ones with thick forearm hair...

Offline darkestaxe

• Colonel
  • Emissary of the Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2015, 12:08:26 am »
Oh and more shapely babe aliens would be nice...  mermaids, centaurettes, batwinged types with forked tails and maybe even ones with thick forearm hair...
+1 +1 +1

Space-babes are no replacement for a well thought out easy to use interface that's thoughtfully connected to complex mechanics, but a diverse variety of alien-honeys for all will go a long way to make me happy.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2015, 12:16:34 am »
+1 +1 +1

Space-babes are no replacement for a well thought out easy to use interface that's thoughtfully connected to complex mechanics, but a diverse variety of alien-honeys for all will go a long way to make me happy.

So true!