aliens

Author Topic: X-Chronicles Release, v.0.99.8  (Read 21488 times)

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
Re: X-Chronicles Release, v.0.99.8
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2022, 02:02:28 am »
Ok, will check.
Also, i can not upload new version now, so:
If someone capturing legionaires, you need to add string
liveAlien: ""
to the STR_LEGION_SHOOTER
in the file
units.rul

Offline coorta88

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: X-Chronicles Release, v.0.99.8
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2022, 10:41:02 pm »
I like this mod so far but what I miss are some extra ufopedia explanations at the start of game regarding what is going on, why is X-com even formed (as while goblins, orcs, serpenters might be dangerous for local police, they don´t seem too threatening to any competently led modern army unit). I would also like if there were more bafflement of scientists researching magical topics and them trying for a time to explaing everything as some weird advanced technology and then giving up and accepting that magic exists.

What I would also like to see is something similar to what you had already made in The World of (Terrifying) Silence - improvised X-com weapons using alient tech - what I mean is something similar to zrbite torpedo or ammunition for heavy weapons, in this case it would be I don´t know, maybe heavy sniper ammo and ammo for heavy cannon using parts of magic crystals (or any other rare substance which would force you to use such ammom sparingly and only on heaviest of enemies) to cause devastating effect on shielded targets.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 10:56:34 pm by coorta88 »