aliens

Author Topic: [ADDON] ROSIGMA  (Read 103986 times)

Offline Surrealistik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [ADDON] ROSIGMA
« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2022, 12:24:55 am »
Okay, there should probably be an undodgable tag/property for attacks so that my Assassins don't end up dodging the Inspires from my Sister of Battle, lol.

Offline Surrealistik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 25, 2022, 07:26:07 am »
They are also dodging my Librarian shield spells as well.

Offline Surrealistik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2022, 04:53:19 am »
Also noticed that Grey Knights and Inquisitors can never benefit from the Shield spell. Is this a bug?

Offline Ferago

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2022, 05:06:18 am »
I was surprised to see that Arbites are part of an enemy faction on some maps with gene stealers and Tyranids. Are they supposed to be traitors? I thought at first that they would attack the enemy like the ally guardsmen we see in some missions.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 27, 2022, 12:25:46 am »
the Genestealers infect and covertly take over the power structure....so no wonder that suddenly the Arbiters, or Astra Militarum attacks you! corruption can by from the Warp or from Xeno origin...never forget, the biggest SIN of the Xenos is that it Exist! PURGE PURGE PURGE 

Personally I love the GSC missions! my favorite was when I went to purge some Traitors...when in the end I was saving them from a GSC,
also its because if you research the Kelermorph weapons you get a STRONG weapon early...and then if you get the Fletchette gun,,,you have the best Combo

here is also a question to the creators...I see there are 2x Liberator Autostub ammo types but I never saw the weaker one....I always get the dmg 75 type? but I see that there is also a 65 dmg version but I never saw it ?

BTW in Space hulk missions...between decks, one can use the Keler version of the Autostubber (LOL) I get it its impossible to disable it..its cool BTW

Offline Surrealistik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 27, 2022, 12:16:15 pm »
Oh, would definitely add the ability to see friendly shield values.

Apparently X-Chronicles mod displays shield values, and the script from this can be copied over.

Offline Surrealistik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2022, 04:13:08 am »
It seems that the Crozius Arcanum for the Grey Knight Chaplain is broken; even if you're Rank 3 or higher, you do not get access to it.

Offline Surrealistik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2022, 07:02:45 am »
Also it appears that unconscious units can dodge somehow.

Offline Surrealistik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2022, 11:29:31 pm »
Not sure if bug/unintended but I'm pretty sure that Khorne Valkyries shouldn't be using psionics as Khorne is clear on where he stands when it comes to sorcery; probably something that should be looked at for all Khorne affiliated units.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 11:33:43 pm by Surrealistik »

Offline Surrealistik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 29, 2022, 12:10:41 am »
Eldar Seers can enter Devotion training despite never gaining Devotion from it.

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 29, 2022, 12:53:58 am »
Surrealistik:
- Eldar Seers can enter Devotion training despite never gaining Devotion from it.
Well, they are Xenos. Keep at it, they must learn the Imperial Creed at some point! (Will probably take years).

- Not sure if bug/unintended but I'm pretty sure that Khorne Valkyries shouldn't be using psionics as Khorne is clear on where he stands when it comes to sorcery; probably something that should be looked at for all Khorne affiliated units.
They're just that intimidating, either people panic, go berserk or start simping. Please report the guilty to your nearest Commissar. Valkias don't have PsiSkill, so shouldn't be that.

- Also it appears that unconscious units can dodge somehow.
Haven't encountered this one, but probably a script issue.

- It seems that the Crozius Arcanum for the Grey Knight Chaplain is broken; even if you're Rank 3 or higher, you do not get access to it.
Will look into it.

- Oh, would definitely add the ability to see friendly shield values. Apparently X-Chronicles mod displays shield values, and the script from this can be copied over.
Will look into it.

- I was surprised to see that Arbites are part of an enemy faction on some maps with gene stealers and Tyranids. Are they supposed to be traitors? I thought at first that they would attack the enemy like the ally guardsmen we see in some missions.
How purple is their skin. Any heretical symbols on them? Have you received any mysterious messages. Just checking.

- Also noticed that Grey Knights and Inquisitors can never benefit from the Shield spell. Is this a bug?
Units that already have shields probably don't benefit from it. Depending on circumstance (are their shields down?)

- Okay, there should probably be an undodgable tag/property for attacks so that my Assassins don't end up dodging the Inspires from my Sister of Battle, lol.
To be fair, they are very hard to nail down for an inspirational speech.

Sim822i:
- I see there are 2x Liberator Autostub ammo types but I never saw the weaker one....I always get the dmg 75 type? but I see that there is also a 65 dmg version but I never saw it ?
The Kelermorphs can use the weaker version of the ammo if encountered early.
The basic autostub ammo is 60 power and availble from the trade market if you have STR_AUTOSTUB_AMMO researched+requires researching the Liberator Autostub itself. The Volonium version (75 power) requires Ceramite research+researching the Volonium bullets as well to buy.
Depending on if you caught any spare basic ammo, you may or may not get to research that version. They're a fair bit cheaper.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 01:07:29 am by Leflair »

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 29, 2022, 08:40:52 am »
well exactly that is my problem I am playing my 4th campaign since Kelermorph got introduced (Sistars, Inq, Arbites and now as IG)...never encountered the weaker version...so I don't have the ammo and cannot research it, but a version of the ammo that is available at the Trade place before Ceramite sounds fair /but nerveless I rush ceramite to get the Fletchette gun so no worries/

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 01, 2022, 02:27:20 am »
also a update to my Beast guard play...well I first time had fun with the heavy stubber (handheld) a strong beast using it as snap shot was my best...I given the then the assault stubber and later the Rotor gun....very nice...in previous plays the heavy stubber was always inaccurate and clumsy..now I learned how to use it...the Combo heavy beast armor + heavy autoguns + krak ammo ...lets be honest never used the under slug once..the heavy autogun + krak ammo was effective even against CSM....or Nurgle Terminators...and the squats with possible 80+ acc...who needs ratlings LOL all my squats where snippers..Vostroya lasguns and later the heavy sniper guns that in combination with Armored columb.....means havoc!!! in the ranks of the enemies of the imperium! also I got 5x Inq Stormtroopers quited fast...made the whole game more like ENJOY...like I mentioned without the "emperor protects" I love this crossover when playing as a different faction one got units/help from a other one

I will continue my beast guard play...but I will also start a Repentia play (where only repentia + frateris + maybe penitants (via Emperor protects) are to be used...a dirty dozent like gameplay)

Offline Bat_trapper

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 02, 2022, 07:20:14 pm »
I think there's a problem with the newest version (2.0). When I load up the mod, ROSIGMA show up on the banner in the main menu, but when I play the game none the stuff the mod adds and changes are there. No Scion or abhuman strategy, and none of the new guns or research. It's just the vanilla 40k mod. I switched to 1.09d and everything worked fine. I don't know if its a problem on my end or what.

Also I wanted to ask, is there a way to use chaos weapons as guardsmen? I know the space marines and chamber militant can, but I couldn't see a way in the tech tree for the guardsmen to use them.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 01:11:39 am by Bat_trapper »

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 02, 2022, 11:17:45 pm »
so playing my Repentia run

very fun

but some interesting thing occurred:

nr.1 I did build a above ground sistar base...I cannot buy there almost nothing (had to buy the craft, craft ammo+weapons on a different base and do a transfer)
nr.2 I have light meltaguns (I think from GSC) but I cannot use the ammo (not visible in craft inventory), like I mentioned previously I like the cross fraction weapon swap...well this one is not working (on the second hand...stubbers or heavy stubbers I can use...cannot buy but can use...as it should be0
nr.3 a Psycher joined me ...but I cannot change his armor (also noticed the same when playing as the INQ only when playing as the IG it worked)

and now in February I encountered GSC and the "weak" Kelermorph...and yes I can buy the basic ammo at the trade place...good stuff
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 06:52:55 pm by Simi822 »