aliens

Author Topic: Arbites Difficulty  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Thatguysenpai

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Arbites Difficulty
« on: March 01, 2021, 12:15:35 pm »
Hey folks, I've been playing again lately, fun mod and all, always have good fun playing the IG.

But lately I've been trying the Arbites faction, and I feel like I'm smashing my head against a wall. The missions are super difficult, they have huge point penalties for skipping them, your troops(except the judges) are pretty bad, especially the prisoners(which I get are mostly for cannon fodder but still). They don't get access to heavy weapons like the IG, and their transports are weaker than the IG, the chimera carries less and the guns are kind of weak. Even the super shotguns and handheld heavy stubbers, which I do think are cool, are super heavy and hard to use.

So I was wondering if anyone had any tips about this faction? Am I just missing something about playing them?

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Arbites Difficulty
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 01:36:31 pm »
well mission are easier, since there are no chaos terror missions replaced by sabotage (only mid level enemy's) and riot suppression's, they have the lawbringer shotgun can use and buy AP ammo, mid tier and high craft  are stronger than IG and marine on mission (twin assault cannons and such), also you have enforcer shield armor that have high front armor and the airstrike on the enforcer signal.