aliens

Author Topic: [ADDON] IGMA - Imperial Guard Mini Addon  (Read 7336 times)

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [ADDON] IGMA - Imperial Guard Mini Addon
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2021, 10:30:48 pm »
so I managed to have my first promotion and a interesting feature I discovered,

my guardsman had the Flying armor and when I promoted him then this armor "vanished"
I given him carapace/Hellgun and then I saw I can promote him to officer and I chosen to
do so as the officer chainsaw is good stuff for the commisars...and after the promotion also the hellgun armor was gone.

so it seems after a promotion the equipped armor vanishes..but not an issue can produce them again

also the fact that I can buy at the trade place tygrus or ultra bolters and kraken ammo...well I own the enemy so hard
(especially the scoped bolter with a commissar of aim 90+ and anti armor ammo..kills even chaos marines easy, well I did use it also when I played as the Marines...only that I could not buy it which is very helpful)

Offline Buscher

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2021, 11:51:52 pm »
I always hit 'x' in the armor screen of a craft to make sure that my armors are being put in the base inventory so they can't go anywhere. Also it's possible that the armor is being put into inventory before the transformation happens. If that's not happening maybe the kind people of OXCE can have a look at it.

In my IG games I hardly end up using the expensive ammo types including Krak grenades and missiles. But if the special ammo and the relics are too cheap I can double or tenfold their prices too. In my opinion if you can pay for it, you can hit them as hard as you like.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2021, 06:38:28 pm »
I would not say they are cheap, in the contrary the price is high enough.

and Krak Missiles are well...every Juggernaut mission or Base defense I end up with 5-6x guys using rocket launcher.

the exchange rate 1 rocket = min 1 death enemy (even Juggernauts or Space marines) is pretty sweet