aliens

Author Topic: Uber Piratey Squad Inaction (Collaborative AAR)  (Read 25055 times)

Offline LytaRyta

• Colonel
  • Lisbeth ;p My Engrish is easy bad, Csaba is dead!
    • View Profile
    • svetmightandmagic.cz
Re: Uber Piratey Squad Inaction (Collaborative AAR)
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 04:07:16 am »
..but how tha gal could have the brawery at 200? ??!  :o

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 11:58:12 am by LytaRyta »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 04:36:08 am »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 1: March 1st, year 1.

Well, the elected leader skipped out on us during the night. Not that i'm surprised mind you, they told me it was gonna happen. The whispers always know. What is surprising is that Savage is actually covering for her. Name and all, even the fancy gold outfit. Guess that saves some time. Savage listens to me, well as much as any of us do without blunt trauma involved.

Already had my fair share of trouble with this plan. Not that i had a a choice, whispers would just not shut up about getting to this barren bit of wasteland at just the right time. The light show from the brainer's ship plummeting out of the sky was was almost worth it. And at least for awhile after that all i had to worry about was not dying while running around in various states of dress. I'm good at that. Whispers even left me alone for awhile, or maybe i just couldn't hear them over the continual noise of having about 20 people crammed into one bunkhouse.

Anyway guess i'm passably in charge here for awhile until someone else realizes what happened. Not like i want to be the figurehead when this all goes blooey. Like what the whispers tell me is nuts. Become the best set of pirates on the planet? Loco even with the local governments and some other elements backing us, you get to big and well.....They don't call em gods for nothing. It might be technology but the thunderbolts are just as lethal.

Shit better intercept the radar runt before they notice. Don't need the loudest set of lungs on base spilling the beans. 

Offline Iazo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2019, 11:26:37 am »
@LytaRyta

(Admiral Suit from gold codex.)

Offline Iazo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2019, 01:32:20 pm »
@codecimal

(You can always check out the savegames yourself. I forgot to make a science report, but it would be pretty straightforward to load the game and look in the guts. The saves are attached to the other thread.)

Offline legionof1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 01:14:17 am »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 2: March 3rd, year 1

Earplugs, my fondest wish is for earplugs. Apparently the radar runt also has a camera feed to the surface entrance. Also is apparently stupid, couldn't tell the difference between an assault party and a bunch of nearly dead unarmed peasants. All chicks thou so i guess we can use em. Again i'm amazed by how much people don't mind living with no personal space. I woke up too a pair of the new hicks cramed into my bunk with me. Apparently grateful for salvation equates to rub skin and see how much of my blood they can get on them. Like jeeze still fucking wounded here, some respect. but nope. I'll show them, they get first crack at getting shot. Radar cunts screaming again. Even the whispers are fucking excited about whatever it is. Least i managed to ensure everyone was dressed before they ran out the door screaming. It's like coming here everyone gains an aversion to being clothed.

Followed whatever that thing is till it landed, after that all i heard was explosions, gunfire, and panicked screaming from the bunk hicks. Serves the bitches right. Sadly after a lull of silence with only the occasional explosion, i heard cries of victory and celebration. FUCK. Least the whispers clammed up once we dragged the Academy fancy bitch with mind powers to a cell. Maybe......nah i'm just nuts after being experimented on all my life.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 01:18:06 am by legionof1 »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2019, 01:35:54 am »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 3: March SOMETHING, year 1

Okay so turns out the hick pair aint so bad, we had a right good time after there victory. I think most of the base did. Least i can't recall what day it is atm. Woke up with the hicks underneath a table in the mess. Course its the radar runt again. How that cunt can do that day in day out, is like a wonder of the world.....but bad. Unwonder of the world?Anyway i now have a self inflicted concussion, a hangover, and im trying to organize another raid, mostly by brute force and shouting of my own.

Oh lord, that a guild freighter. I sent 5 gals with shitty guns and a dog after a guild freighter. We are so screwed. Im gonna drink myself to death first.

Or not screwed, aside from the dog playing fetch with a live grenade, with the expected result, and some survivable wounds we actually did it. Also met jack face to face for the first time, not that i think i made a good impression when i showed up with a few metric tons of scrap metal and soylent. He did take it off our hands for a decent amount, so not all bad i guess. Money makes the world go round.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:38:43 pm by legionof1 »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2019, 10:59:03 pm »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 4: March 12 14? fuckit most of the month, year 1

Look so it turns out booze+consussion, plus severe injury recovery does bad things to your sense of time. Also someone, probably the brainers scrambled up the image archives. I did my best to straighten it out over the last week but its a hack job at best. Anyway first noteworthy thing.......we finally found out what it take for the gals to say nope im just going home. Red very angry dogs. Thou the machinegun fire and a big engine noise might have contributed.

Next up someone called us to clear out there celler from some giant rats, what are we, world pest control?

Regardless did the job without to much trouble. Gals also ran a couple raids on some temples or some shit. The religion may be bogus, but the fences are fucking miracle shit. Heard some brainer going on about non-ecludian geometry, and a cat named shrode? Regardless these fences are fucking weird.

Speaking of fence fuckery, the loknars villagers have em too. The wanted us to save em from some ninja chicks. Not the most successful rescue of all time, but the fence fuckery got in the way.

Offline LytaRyta

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • svetmightandmagic.cz
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2019, 11:06:53 pm »
Next up someone called us to clear out there celler from some giant rats, what are we, world pest control? ---

--- no, not entirely pest controll, - you are *(Wo)mens in Black*! :p ;:D) lůl
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 11:08:38 pm by LytaRyta »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2019, 11:19:13 pm »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 5: end of march, year 1

Okay just a short one here. Mostly copy of the automated end of month report that Skelly set up. Thou i will say for only shouting people to take pants and shit my "leadership" has gone astoundingly well. Double the effectiveness of February. Oh and the whispers started up again. I was getting used to just 3 voices in my immediate vicinity. Good news i know how to shut them up, give my self a concussion, chug questionable booze, and have a gut wound. They have been even weirder then usual. Had them in fucking stereo with the head brain bitch going on about some deamon god.

Apparently some tiny elves and the whispers think this is number 1ist? 8th? most important thing, and not like say fucking payroll. Somewhere along the line "Skelly" made me paymaster while i was out of it. Anyway end of month status. Hideout is alot bigger then when we started. Also i personally had to handle over a million dollaros several times this month. Although it turns out some the whispers are whiz at math. Of course now that voice is busy counting bolts and junk nonstop. Anyway..... reports numbers.

4 MILLION SMACKERS WENT BETWEEN MY HANDS IN ONE DAY. AND IM STILL DRINKING GLOWING ROTGUT. SOMEBODY OWES ME AN EXPLANATION.

Offline legionof1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2019, 11:36:07 pm »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 6:  February something less then 10 APRIL fuckit shutuppp., year 1

Welp thanks to the particular whipsery voice that seems to be a number obsessed asshole i have lost all ability to keep track of dates in the specific sense. On the good front, head brain cunt finally cleared me and "skelly" for field time again. Just in time for for radar cuntface to find us another guild freighter to raid. Time for some cathartic exercise.

I GOT TO SET SOME FUCKERS ON FIRE. BEST FIRST RAID BACK EVER. Packed up the whole thing back to Jack again, got to properly enjoy the look on his face this time cause i wasn't attempting to herd the runts with 60 metric tons of scrap metal. This one was all middle shelf booze. Much smaller. Also nicked a bunch for myself. No more skimming off the crap the runts brew outa the glowing slime in the tunnels. Also we finally managed to arrange for some actual armor albeit runt home made, also some wicked big axes.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 11:41:42 pm by legionof1 »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2019, 12:13:24 am »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 7: APRIL PROBABLY, year 1

Okay.......DEEP BREATHS. BE CALM. YOU ARE IN CHARGE HERE..............okay here we go.
So we ran off to try and save some random muties from some attack. 5 gals, at trusty dooge, new armor, big fucking axes to try out. Turns out radar cuntface hoe really misinterpreted what we where dealing with.

Apparently we landed in an industrial sector where the just have explosive and flammable barrels and shit lying around.

I have never in my life seen so many dead ratheads, they just kept coming from every direction. Doggy got in a tussle with 2 of those red hell dogs, he died as to be expected. one of the fuckers come over his dead body to take a chunk out of my leg. By that point all of us had been shot a few times, it was mostly superficial thanks to the new armor. But this was the good part.

spent gods knows how long playing hide and go die with a FUCKING ARMORED CAR. AT least until "Skelly" decided fuck it and ran back to the bus for the new giant axes. I swear i heard her scream "SHOOT ME AGAIN WITH THAT ROCKET LAUNCHER." She got back to the shed only slightly worse for wear. Apparently the gold trim overcoat is sturdier then i thought. The rocket launcher was real. 

While me and skelly was doing our thing in the shed post rocket, Apparently Pere was being granted a miracle. That is in fact her sucking on an dual MG barrel. She lived thou. For some reason it didn't bother to finish the job. Maybe it was "skelly" rendering the rocket guy into tiny pieces, and the panicked screams of ratmen running away from gal with an ax as big she is.

We survived that shit, even some of the civvies we came to save made it. Everyone important is banged up but alive. If gonna go drink myself stupid.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 12:12:17 pm by Solarius Scorch »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2019, 12:21:48 am »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 7.5: Drunk Orders

Apparently while i was on a drunk off my ass recovery bender, i setup a contract with some random bitches a third of the world away to start a new hideout?

Apparently i'm better at planning and forethought when i'm too drunk to speak properly, probably started blathering out the numbers whispers voice word for word. And whatever contractor actually understood it perfectly fine. Anyway we have a new place to go if we want. I sent the peasants there and ordered them some new doggies to keep em company. GOODBYE HICKS. MY BUNK IS MY OWN AGAIN.

Offline legionof1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2019, 12:55:23 am »
Tome of Shadowed Whispers entry 8: April closing report, year 1

We are the voices in the dark, we pull the strings. The puppets dance. The gods of old shall tumble with the order cast down in red dust. We are the hidden whispers in the shadows guiding the fall. 16 facets of divinity on 2 sides of the coin. Whispers across the glittering gates off reality. We wish thee well. We are Legonite, are voices are many but we are one.

Taped myself last night while i was drunk. My particular brand of madness is big on the prophecy and implication. or i'm legitimately in possession of brain powers and someone is trying to phone the material realm, planet earth with my neurons. Which, well still kreepy factor 11 billion percent, even if it makes me hella good at maths and organizational minutia. And nobody is mentioning it which is weird. Not even the brainers have said anything. Hell, lets just go with it. Ive got nuff decent booze to be drunk till next year sometime. Time for a vacation from my own reality. Oh heres that damn end of month log.

Peasants shipped away for relative peace. Now where's that bottle. Goodbye, me. Hello voices, your in charge. Cheers whoever reads these, Tempting Ivy signing off.

The plan goes as we have forseen, we have our voicepeice in place. It has willfully given us control. The war begins in earnest. Death in red dust the fortold end. We are Legonite.

Offline LytaRyta

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • svetmightandmagic.cz
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2019, 01:15:58 am »
(bnah, whats "Legonite", (who is evern that?, what is this? ?who are they?), no legonite, - but  --they are

Vorlons! !

(or Shadows, amybe too!  muhehe )

:evilgrin: )
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 02:53:24 pm by LytaRyta »

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2019, 12:59:19 pm »
Please use the spoiler tag next time, instead of flooding the whole screen with empty lines ffs.