Author Topic: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.61)  (Read 689337 times)

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
Re: [TFTD] [Expansion] TWoTS+ Release (v.2.17)
« Reply #585 on: September 26, 2018, 09:35:09 pm »
1. Random allmighty.
2. Maybe. But dont forget, that aliens dont want to help you. They got their own plans.
3. Random again, i think. Will check.
4. Read no.2
5. No
6. I think no.
7. Yes.

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 26, 2018, 09:57:47 pm »
If one research topic is working at in several bases together, it makes the process faster?

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: September 26, 2018, 10:23:03 pm »
If one research topic is working at in several bases together, it makes the process faster?

no

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: September 26, 2018, 11:07:57 pm »
1. What's the power armor to recycle? I've never met enemies in power armor. Paladins wear plastic armor. 2. Why the phrase to recycle paladin armor is written with capital letters? 3. Is jellymen base a hidden location to find with sonars or a random mission? 4. I need to search for naga city or to wait for a mission about naga city? Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:20:43 am by 5taras »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 27, 2018, 07:36:07 am »
1. Any powered armor of x-com design.
2.  :-[
3. As any other bases, but builded by jellyman ships.
4. You need to interrogate naga commander

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 27, 2018, 11:30:12 am »
1. Any powered armor of x-com design.
2.  :-[
3. As any other bases, but builded by jellyman ships.
4. You need to interrogate naga commander
1. Ok. I've found jellyman base. It looked like a colony on map. But where is naga commander. I've never met very large naga ships. Large and smaller ships have no naga commander seemingly. I tried to check. Only soldiers and warriors in large naga ships. There are no other places for naga commander to find? I've lost 5 countries already. I have about 13 colonies on the planet. In 13 or more months only one naga dreadnought that attacked my base.  Could you raise a chance to meet very large naga ships, please? 2. I've reached Abyssian treaty, but jellymen subs did not stop to appear. Why? It was written in description about peace with them. One of them appeared from hidden T'leth location. I thought all jellymen bases would be closed after Abyssian treaty. Am I wrong? Thanks
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 01:58:57 pm by 5taras »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: September 27, 2018, 02:44:30 pm »
1. Bad luck with random. Maybe i will increase chances for naga missions.
2. Not so fast. Colonies will stay, and cruise missions will stop in the next month.

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 27, 2018, 02:52:24 pm »
1. Bad luck with random. Maybe i will increase chances for naga missions.
2. Not so fast. Colonies will stay, and cruise missions will stop in the next month.
1. I may be wrong, but I signed the treaty the month before and next month jellyman cruises continued.
2. If existing jellyman bases become peaceful, than why my relations with countries won't benefit from that? Or I have to destroy all jellyman bases to return funding from countries, that agreement with jellymen?
Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 03:32:29 pm by 5taras »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 27, 2018, 04:18:27 pm »
Jellymen do not conduct infiltration missions, so their bases are not connected to country leaving the alliance.
Instead of it, jellyman bases will periodically spawn cruising missions.
Yes, you need to destroy those bases to stop them. No game mechanics can remove bases now.

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 27, 2018, 05:07:59 pm »
Are there armored gillman colonies, freak colonies, armored aquatoid colonies present in the game as well, besides lobsterman and jellyman colonies?

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: September 27, 2018, 06:45:46 pm »
No.
"Lobsterman colonies" have mixed crew on the first stage. It is vanilla site.

Offline LouisdeFuines

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 27, 2018, 09:12:34 pm »
I`m doing an alien base now for the first time on TWotS. Can the synomium device be destructed with the Gauss Rifle? I will NOT do the whole killing in 10 hours.

EDIT:
Ok, the Synomium Device CAN be destroyed by Gauss Rifles.

What about vulnerability for vibro blades? Do all alien share a vulnerability for it?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:52:27 pm by LouisdeFuines »

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 27, 2018, 10:52:00 pm »
I`m doing an alien base now for the first time on TWotS. Can the synomium device be destructed with the Gauss Rifle? I will NOT do the whole killing in 10 hours.

EDIT:
Ok, the Synomium Device CAN be destroyed by Gauss Rifles.

What about vulnerability for vibro blades? Do all alien share a vulnerability for it?
I think all the alien have vulnerability to vibro blades, besides perhaps hellcrabs. Hellcrabs, freaks, sws, all armored units have high vulnerability to breeders. I don't use gauss rifle due to the fact that it became available after I researched sonic weapons. Perhaps, it twots it's better than sonic weapons. Who knows.

Offline 5taras

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: September 27, 2018, 10:56:42 pm »
1. On worm island automatic turn switcher does not work. I have to click every time to go to next turn. 2. Ok, at last I've met naga dreadnought. I've crushed it using leviathan. Only naga soldiers and warriors. No drowners, sorcerers and commander inside? How am I supposed to finish the game. Usually in dreadnoughts commanders are present. There 18 units inside. 4 died due to explosion on landing. 14 were soldiers and warriors. So, 4 dead nagas were a commander, 2 sorcerers and a drowner? Doubtly. 3. I replayed the episode with naga dreadnought hoping it will land on my base. It returned to T'leth but naga city opened on map without interrogating naga commander. In naga city were only soldiers, ghosts and warriors as well. 4. Finally I've got alien key and was able to produce it !before! I've researched it. Nonsense. 5. These is a nasty invisible holes in Leviathan that allows enemies to kill aquanauts through doors. How could game developers of X-com miss it? It could be present in Hammerhead as well. Did not check. Aquanauts can shoot through closed metallic Leviathan doors as well. Haha. Vanilla feature, not a bug. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 05:52:25 pm by 5taras »

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: September 28, 2018, 08:33:08 pm »
1. Yes, because of additional message on that screen.
2. Dreadnought crew contains one commander inside the ship. There is a bug with sorcerors, i has found it. Update soon.
4. thin point with this, because of possibility to sell quest items.
5. it is not vanilla doors, Leviathan was modded. Will fix.