Author Topic: No Donation - No Salvation! Also: Future Plans!  (Read 20427 times)

Offline a0kribu

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: No Donation - No Salvation! Also: Future Plans!
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2019, 05:41:58 pm »
I guess it inspires others when more people post here... so I'll mention as well that I donated about 2 weeks ago.

@meridian
As this is obviously the best place to ask this: It's been like four(?) years since you started your last LP on YT is there some chance to have a new one at some point in the future? :)

@gsdioxine
Out of curiosity, how big of a % of donators also come to this thread to say they donated?

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • Aaand we're back!
    • View Profile
    • My Wiki
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2019, 05:59:13 pm »
@meridian
As this is obviously the best place to ask this: It's been like four(?) years since you started your last LP on YT is there some chance to have a new one at some point in the future? :)

Yeah, it's actually quite likely.
After TWoTS LP is finished, I have no more ideas what mods to play... I would do w40k, but my knowledge about the w40k universe is zero and I don't want to look like an idiot. So I guess I'll start replaying all the mods again in some random order.

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2019, 08:00:18 pm »
Yeah, it's actually quite likely.
I would do w40k, but my knowledge about the w40k universe is zero and I don't want to look like an idiot.

You won't look like an idiot - I knew little of it before I started working on the mod. But given your playstyle, I don't think you'd enjoy our balance decisions all that much.