aliens

Author Topic: Extended Piratez general FAQ/Strategy Guide  (Read 328971 times)

xcomfan

Re: Extended Piratez general FAQ/Strategy Guide
« Reply #630 on: June 01, 2020, 06:39:03 pm »
Finally got the "back to school" topic, and built el fuego craft! But most of these codex craft need missile/heavy veapons, but i've salvaged only light cannons!! I also overlooked that in my secondary hideouts did not have a radar! I have provided so...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:22:36 pm by xcomfan »

Offline Ashghan

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 01, 2020, 08:30:27 pm »
Funny how you quickly forgot:
Quote from: vadracas
though it's fine that you post your saves here, it would be great if you refrained from posting images other than bug report style screenshots as this thread would literally be half as big without them.
Seriously - most of us know these screens, and for those that don't - let them discover the game for themselves.

xcomfan

« Reply #632 on: June 01, 2020, 10:11:15 pm »
Ok that was the last, promise :) Lasgun and laspistol seems cannot be bought, only dissassemble and manufacrure once i got the right tech?

And the reticulan ones might be bought once "contact: reticulans" is researched?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:08:15 pm by xcomfan »

Offline Corento

• Sergeant
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 02, 2020, 02:23:22 pm »
and you should read at least once your text before posting - in every single one you have many typo faults. It is not hard to read, but I personally rather skip your posts, then to read that mess.

Offline The Martian

• Commander
  • "It implores you to listen to its arguments..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 02, 2020, 07:50:26 pm »
Seriously - most of us know these screens, and for those that don't - let them discover the game for themselves.
Spoiler:
My suggestion is to use the Spoiler tag when posting that kind of image.

Offline Dakkdakk

• Colonel
  • Dirty, dangerous, and kinda sexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 03, 2020, 05:38:09 pm »
Using the spoiler function is regular forum etiquette since forever, so people with slower internet speeds don't have trouble reading a particular thread that happens to be full of images. So yea, if you absolutely must post pictures, put them in a spoiler.

xcomfan

« Reply #636 on: June 04, 2020, 01:54:02 pm »
OK got it for good, sorry...hey i had dismantle one base in south america - the flint acienda - because shipping spot in that area were scarce  :'( anyway i unlocked the ramjet cannonns and built a coulpe of swordfish!  8) Sold out the undersea gear missions, because it was not worth  :-X

Edit: i sold the turtle and tryed to build a deliverator, i have the prequisites but cannot produce it. Why?

Spoiler:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 03:05:17 pm by xcomfan »

Offline Rince Wind

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 05, 2020, 01:52:54 pm »
It costs 250k, but you only have 100k. You need more money.

xcomfan

« Reply #638 on: June 05, 2020, 03:06:49 pm »
It costs 250k, but you only have 100k. You need more money.

Ok sorry i forgot to use the spoiler function, edited the post. So while standard lasguns cannot be bought, only manufactured in custom taylored version, does happen the same for gauss and plasma ones?

Offline Ashghan

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 05, 2020, 03:21:42 pm »
No, you can't manufacture regular SG plasmas. But you can research your own versions of plasma weapons - they are a bit different in combat roles than their Star God equivalents, but just as deadly when you use them right. Plus at some point you also get access to 'bootleg' versions that are inferior to Star God ones in some aspects (heavier, slower to fire, less accurate etc.), but do not have a lock (so you can use them before you research SG plasma unlock), can be bought and use the same clips as SG plasmas.

xcomfan

« Reply #640 on: June 05, 2020, 07:59:23 pm »
Oh i see, i have only unlocked the lasgun weapons ammo manufacturing along the cusrom lasgune, resigned on the deliverator and unlocked the mutant master craft weapon, but in next mont ( the beginnign of dec 2603) i got a crackdown from the star gods and cannot resist...gonna trya again...oh that humanist ship has a nice touch!

Check the saves,, i'd need your advice again if it might be possible to avoid it, also by doing certain things?

Offline RolandVasko

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 06, 2020, 02:23:39 pm »
^^

https://postimg.cc/n9mykBbs

hehe you xcomfan, you!  :D  ;D :DD) :D)

also yu such *fašíííýýsta,  *rasiíííýýýsta", xenofob, a *nácek"   ;D :D :DD ;DD  :P  lůl LůL

(well, jjust.kidding  :  )
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 03:36:20 pm by RolandVasko »

xcomfan

« Reply #642 on: June 07, 2020, 07:01:51 pm »
(well, j.k.just.kidding  :  )

I got you got it! :)

Sometimens, in a mission debriefing, enemies surrended gives me negative score, other times positive. Depends on the subjects, enemies and civilians/non hostiles?

Offline MemoryTAS

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 08, 2020, 04:40:03 am »
Civilians/govt/mutant alliance upon initial capture give negative score. As soon as you research any live capture, it gets set to +10 for a capture. Therefore it pays to research all new civilians/govt forces asap.

Offline Rubber Cannonball

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 09, 2020, 12:03:52 am »
Just to add to MemoryTAS's answer above, don't capture many units which haven't been researched yet from those factions unless you can handle the negative score.  Capturing actually scores worse than killing them until those units have been researched.