Author Topic: How do I set green camo as default uniform?  (Read 2330 times)

Offline TigerLord

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
How do I set green camo as default uniform?
« on: September 16, 2015, 12:58:11 am »
I installed the League of Super hero mod and noticed it changed default xcom boilersuit to red shirt and berets, which is cool.

So I thought if I put green camo into red shirt folder I could set green camo from combat armours mod as default. First problem I encountered was red shirts uses 1 PNF sprite sheet but camo uses many GIFs. Tried using a converter with no success. (Im sure its easier to just edit from units in main openxcom folder but I thought this may be easier for me)

Would I also have to edit rul?

Thanks in advance for any help or alternatively feel free to throw rotten fruit at the newb :)

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
Re: How do I set green camo as default uniform?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 02:20:13 am »
I installed the League of Super hero mod and noticed it changed default xcom boilersuit to red shirt and berets, which is cool.

So I thought if I put green camo into red shirt folder I could set green camo from combat armours mod as default. First problem I encountered was red shirts uses 1 PNF sprite sheet but camo uses many GIFs. Tried using a converter with no success. (Im sure its easier to just edit from units in main openxcom folder but I thought this may be easier for me)

Would I also have to edit rul?

Thanks in advance for any help or alternatively feel free to throw rotten fruit at the newb :)

*Throws rotten fruit* ;)

You'll need to adjust the ruleset as well - look for the extraSprites section of the Combat Armor mod ruleset and you'll find the file definitions there.

Offline TigerLord

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: How do I set green camo as default uniform?
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 10:23:13 am »
Thanks Hobbes, will have a look at that.

Us tigers must stick together ;D