aliens

Author Topic: Reaver's Harmony Megamod - A Massive X-Com Expansion  (Read 55213 times)

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Reaver's Harmony Megamod - A Massive X-Com Expansion
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2024, 10:57:08 am »
Hi Reaver,

Harmony uses alien race attribute `retaliationMission`, which will be removed next week in the new oxce release.

Please update to replacement attribute `retaliationMissionWeights`

Offline gfzuglian

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2024, 03:03:03 am »
Hello, reaver
I'm currently playing your mod after xcom files and really enjoying it. I really like the extended tech tree and the smaller maps, like the outposts, which make the middle and late game less of a chore. I guess I'm close to the end, after the three stretches.

Thanks for putting do much work in this mode! Will it have more updates?

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2024, 08:33:36 am »
Ever since I updated from v1.10 to v1.11, I'm getting the following errors:

1. The ufopedia article can't be looked at without crashing the game.
2. A lot of the missions are now coming up as STR.....

See attached

Sorry for the late reply! I haven't been on the forum much lately. You can reach me more quickly on Discord, I am thereaverofdarkness there and I am in the OpenXcom discord.
I am not getting this error without other mods and I haven't installed Brutal OXCE to try it out, but I believe you can fix this error by moving Harmony to the bottom of your mod list.

Hello, reaver
I'm currently playing your mod after xcom files and really enjoying it. I really like the extended tech tree and the smaller maps, like the outposts, which make the middle and late game less of a chore. I guess I'm close to the end, after the three stretches.

Thanks for putting do much work in this mode! Will it have more updates?
I just released an update! Harmony is essentially complete, so any updates from here on out are mostly going to be balance passes and bug fixes. I may add more features, but only small things and only if they feel like they fill a hole.

There's a handful of larger changes I did want to put into Harmony eventually, such as a globe overhaul, but it's not seeming likely for these to happen at this point. You can play Harmony with the Community Map Project globe, though it does have some known compatibility issues and I haven't worked out what to do to fix them. For best results, make sure Harmony is underneath other major mods in your mod list.