aliens

Author Topic: [ADDON] ROSIGMA  (Read 103804 times)

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [ADDON] ROSIGMA
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 08:22:50 pm »
armors_hereticsisters.rul - is like in the box

adeptas.rul - is also like in the box

so I downloaded everything again, checked if using latest versions.

after providing the deadly blow - I am getting the same error.

see new save and log.

Offline Buscher

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 08:55:01 pm »
Can't reproduce it again. Neither by shooting nor by killing via debug. I have even tried the OXCE version (Linux) you are likely using.

You could probably also check 40k/Ruleset/extraSprites_40k.rul
Code: [Select]
  - type: FLOOROB.PCK                            #FLOOR FLOOR FLOOR FLOOR FLOOR FLOOR
    files:
      378: Resources/Adeptas/floorob_378.png

and have a look in the 40k mod folder that you have the file Resources/Adeptas/floorob_378.png

Otherwise I can't think of any reason. Especially as I cannot reproduce it.

In the meanwhile I am going to upload two saves after the battle. One has the Canoness sold, so it should work either way.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2021, 09:02:16 pm »
thanks for the effort, will try it with the "FLOOROB"

- I did yes it is as written and the png is available I can open it and look its not corrupted.

I am using the win10 version not Linux

the ZIP one:

- Latest version for Windows (zip 64-bit), recommended (v2021-03-13): download

thanks for the save files will check them out

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 09:07:08 pm by Simi822 »

Offline Anon011

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2021, 02:20:38 am »
Since this awesome submod expands not only player arsenal and options but also enemy rooster I'd like to make a suggestion.
Genestealer Cults as new enemy, with difficulty set somewhere between Chaos Cultists and Orcs.
Iirc there are already sprites for webber gun and some 'nids so modifying base human sprites into genestealers and maybe Ogryn sprites into Aberrants. Doesnt seem like impossible undertaking and would add some more diversity in the enemy rooster while still keeping the difficulty level for "weaker" factions like IG and Arbitres more manageable.

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2021, 01:53:03 am »
Genestealer cults are on the list of things to do. Shouldn't be too hard to do the sprites either (time consuming though, but that's everything sprite related).

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2021, 08:17:41 pm »
Added a fixed update post under the main post, but I'll post the latest to the thread as well.

1.01: 2021-MAY - First Update Patch.
Spoiler:
Bug fixes:
-Fixed a crash issue with the Fiendgor.
-Fixed a minor capital letter link error that caused the Fiendgor Inventory sprite to turn invisible.
-Fixed some minor pixel errors with the Fiendgor Inventory sprite.
-Fixed a crash issue with the Khorne Ungor.
-Fixed some pixel errors and adjusted arm positions for certain frames of the Slaanesh Anointed.
-Fixed an encoding error in the Anointed deathsounds .wav files
-Fixed an error that prevented incendiary grenade drums from being loaded into the Adeptas Grenade Launcher
-Corrected a ufopedia crash involving the Cherubim incendiary grenade drum.
-Fixed some Ufopedia errors, a crash involving STR_Chaos_Seraphim_Armor.
-Added some missing language lines.
-Fixed a missing index link inducing crash bug for the Heretic Canoness corpse floorOB sprite.

Changes:
-Alien Missions rebalanced: Early missions (up to month 5) will now feature far fewer Chaos Space Marines (of all flavors). Instead cultists, traitor guard and chaos sisters will take their spot. Making for a little easier starting stretch! Not to say you can't encounter CSM however, as some may be included in certain mixed lists.
-Orks will no longer spawn at game start (in 1/3rd of campaigns), instead they'll arrive several months in by way of a crashing space hulk. You will get prior notification by ingame events. This means Orks will arrive for all campaigns and serve as a midgame enemy force! Seeing as how they are more dangerous than the cultists and traitor guard after our additions.
Note: There is still a small chance of other Ork forces building bases prior to the event chain, so be on the look out.
-Ork fortress difficulty change: Changed defenses of first tier and raised the final tier. Should make it a lot easier to deal with early on.
-Adeptas: Penitent Engine no longer requires Plasma Cannon or Dropship research, instead Arsenal of Faith and Adamantium (Alien Alloy) research. This change will make it available for the early-midgame rather than tier 2.5+ (late game).
-Buff: Adeptas One-shot Rocket Launchers like the Faust and Haborym. Krak Faust rocket now has good armor penetration (reduces enemy armor effectiveness) and 120 power. Haborym is now combined INC+Melta and does large armor damage (power 100). They are still short ranged and inaccurate single shot weapons, but somewhat easier to toss on a noodle armed Sister than a big missile launcher.
-QoL: Made Drop Pod landings slightly less harmful to armor-wearing troops. Instead of a 80% armor reduction before applying potential damage, armor is now 50% effective. This should make Drop Pods slightly more viable for Stormtrooper tier troops and the like.
-Nurgle: Beware, the highest tier of Nurgle Terminator will now use the new weapons loadout.
-Nurgle: The Sisters of Filth will no longer use the heavy nurgle bolter at highest tier, but instead the new (see below) Nurgle light Kombibolter with underslung blight/acid grenade launcher.
-Adeptas Research: Changed the Juptier Gravgun unlock requirements so researching any captured Chaos Gravgun variant makes the research topic available (similar to how the flying Seraphim armor research was changed). With all the new Nurgle Gravguns, they are the best place to capture some for research!

-CSM armor value changes:
Bringing them more in line with previous changes.
Overall buffed front, side and under armor of CSM, Havocs and Terminators.
For standard CSM, from 90-100 front armor buffed to 110-120 range.
Havocs land in the 130 range.
Terminators and champions to 130-160.
-Tzeentch armor is very strong with resistance to flame and HE damage.
-Nurgle armor isn't quite as good towards the front, but is more balanced all around. Weak towards flames however.
-Khorne and Slaanesh Marines has less armor and more pronounced rear/under weakness.
-Dreads, Juggs and Behemoth armor buffed a fair chunk, especially front (up to 200) and under armor. They are now tougher than terminators, suitable for 4 tile units.
Overall a minor difficulty increase for late game.

Additions/New Stuff:
-Added a couple of missing For Honor Token corpse trades (Heretic Canoness/Seraphim/Inquisitor/Sister).
-Added name strings for test lists. Mission Generator should easier on the eyes when picking enemy lists.
-Transformation spritesheets added for Heretic Sisters of Battle variants (Ufopedia changes applied), two variants added into soldier rotation for certain race lists.
-Transforming spritesheet added for a blessed Khorne Repentia Superior variant to turn them into Bloodletters upon defeat.
-Transformation spritesheets added for some Sisters of Filth variants (Ufopedia changes applied) to turn them into Nurgle Sisters upon defeat.
-Transformation spritesheets added for Nurgle Sister variant that transforms into Plaguebearer on defeat.
-Some favored Plague Marines have now been blessed by Papa Nurgle with immortality and can now turn into Plaguebearers upon defeat.

-IG: New event, if you're doing well during a month with high score, the planetary forces will dispatch some volunteer veteran guardsmen to bolster you.

Nurgle Arsenal Expanded

-Nurgle Arsenal: Added the melee Plague Knife to Nurgle loadouts. Primarily in early tiers with pistol weapons, but also as a backup weapon for some units.
-Nurgle Arsenal: Added the melee Blightsword to leader melee loadouts. It ignores some armor (25%) and damages armor, as well as does a large chunk of fatal wounds and drains energy. Only 50% of power goes into health damage however.
-Nurgle Arsenal: Added a Nurgle themed Boltpistol for early loadouts and to make melee+pistol loadouts possible. Also added boltpistol blight rounds for it to use.
-Nurgle Arsenal: Added a Nurgle Gravpistol + ammo. Less damage than the gravgun, with shorter range and power reduction per tile after a certain point. Still, it pretty much bypass armor,m esses it up and does direct health damage. Used by Nurgle leaders and champions instead of the boltpistol.
-Nurgle Arsenal: Added Nurgle Light Bolter + Ammo type. Replaces De´az pattern bolter and full size Nurgle Bolters for Nurgle aligned Sisters. This light bolter has a low rate of fire, no bayonet, but is accurate further out. Its rounds have slightly less power than the bigger Blight rounds, and do less Wounds % and less damage to armor, instead they ignores20% armor and does more energy and stun damage. It will primarily be used by Nurgle Sisters and low tech tier Nurgle Plaguemarines.
-Nurgle Arsenal: Added a light kombibolter with underslung grenade launcher to the forces of Nurgle. Replacing the Cherubim grenade launcher they´ve been using + some other bolters. It uses the same light blight rounds as the Light Nurgle Bolter and can launch either Blight or Acid Rust grenades from its 40mm 3-round ammo belt fed launcher. These grenades have small AoE but decent range. Acid Rust grenades destroys armor, while Blight Grenades causes more wounds. It´s a mid-high tier loadout for Nurgle Sister forces, and the entry bolter for the Nurgle marines.
-Nurgle Arsenal: Added a Nurgle Kombigrav, a close range shotgun-like gravgun with a underslung Bolter attachement for long range snapfire. This Weapon are used by Plaguemarines and some elite Nurgle Sisters.
-Nurgle Arsenal: Added a Nurgle Gravgun. This bloated gravgun uses the same AoE ammo as the other Graviton Field Guns, but instead fires a shorter range shotgunspread of 3 projectiles (very inaccurate). The Nurgle Hospitaler, Nurgle Sister and Nurgle champion are now equipped with it in certain loadouts.
-Nurgle Arsenal: Added the Nurgle Gravcannon. Graviton weapon equivalent to the Heavy plasma. This heavy weapon uses a new type of Grav ammo. It has better range and more AoE than the gravgun. Only wielded by high end Nurgle units.

Adeptas Sentinels
-Basic Adeptas Heavy Bolter Sentinel "Shamsiel-Pattern" added. Reinforced front armor, glas back. Equipped with a mounted Heavy Bolter with a decent range boost, larger calibre than handheld sisters heavy bolters and higher rate of fire. It has a high built in ammo capacity. Requires the early Armory of the Faithful research and can only be piloted by Battle Sisters and Sister Pilots (the only early available option before unlocking Battle Sisters). Can be bought from the store for a chunk of cash. It will provide some decent early heavy firepower for Novices. Still, it takes 4-slots and its armor is only comparable to Sisters Power Armor, so it will not be great vs taking 4 proper Sisters (or Retributor Sisters) in the midgame. Still, as a combat ride for the Pilot Sisters, it can serve a secondary role and with its optics and heatvision, it can detect sneaky enemies.
-Advanced Adeptas Meltalance Sentinel "Sariel-Pattern" added. Reinforced front armor, but weak back. Equipped with a long range Heavy Thermal Lance meltagun. Better at stripping armor than a lascannon, but lower power and higher drop-off in power effectiveness. Requires Multimelta research to unlock "Meltalance Sentinel Requisition" research. Can then be manufactured, requires alloys and elerium. Can be piloted by both Battle Sisters and Pilot sisters.
As it takes 4 slots and has comparable armor to some mid-game upgraded Sister Power Armors, its main selling point is the "long ranged" heavy Thermal Lance which unlike the hand held multimelta doesn´t use up that precious melta ammo, Thermal Vision and Great Optics to detect enemy stealth units. 4xSisters carrying multimeltas and malthus lascannons will probably be "stronger" and less likely to all die, so it is a trade off.
Reasoning for addition of Adeptas sentinels: Player request, I hadn´t considered a Adeptas Sentinel but as it wasn´t too much of a effort to include, and it offered some interesting use-cases, Finding some nice kitbashes of Adeptas Sentinels, I decided to include it. Lore-wise, there´s no examples I know of with Sisters using Sentinels, but seeing as how they happily reuse Rhinos chassi and (now recently) Predator type tanks I don´t think its much of a stretch to see some Orders out in the Galaxy employ some form of Adeptas pattern Sentinel, hence the "Shamsiel-Pattern" and "Sariel-Pattern" (Both being members of the Watcher Angels from mythology, suitable for the Sentinel). A multimelta sentinel would be too short ranged to be survivable while not adding anything 4 Sisters in Power Armor couldn´t do with that tech. So I read up on melta weapons and found the Thermal Lance variant.

Adeptas Drop Pods
-Added Black Drop Pods as a craft alternative for Adeptas. For the players sick of using the Blackstar. Novices may struggle using these, but proper Power Armor should enable drop strikes with little risk of injury (See QoL change this patch making drops less damaging to units in armor).
To acquire it, research the Arsenal of Faith and then purchase the drop pod. You need a free hangar space.
Lore: Drop Shrines? In the vein of Drop Cathedrums, except much smaller! Sisters have access to entire fleets of various drop-equipment for planetary invasions, and I believe they had drop pods of some form in their first codex.

-Guard: New carapace Krieg Engineer armor and sprites added. Maximum bravery, maximum shovel. Will be changed further in future updates with the addition of more krieg armor types.
-Guard QoL: New Whiteshield armor script added, if rank 0 (Whiteshield), then their armor sprite is automatically switched to the white stripe version. Doesn't affect the Inventory sprite. Will make it a little easier to tell your rookies apart, without having to manually switch out armor types!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 08:21:45 pm by Leflair »

Offline Gnelf88

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2021, 09:38:43 pm »
This issue happens every time a canoness heretic dies, regardless of the map. I can provide a save if needed

[Edit] After downloading the recent version it was fixed, however she always died event without wounds when stunned. Not sure if that's natural or not.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 11:03:24 pm by Gnelf88 »

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2021, 11:03:31 pm »
to the canoness crash, after that one on the Base siege (which was crashing) I encountered 3x times canonesses 2x with inferno pistol + sword and 1x with the storm bolter but the crash was not occurring.

I downloaded the new version and the canoness issue seems to be "Fixed"

but I witnessed a new type of crash (log, save file and pop up in the zip) after my first Eldar webway,
the Chimera is returning to base and by time passing the game crashes and I get "crashed:vector::M_range_chek:__n"

if I load the save then the crash always occurred, just press 30min or 1h and wait

Offline Buscher

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2021, 11:30:11 pm »
to the canoness crash, after that one on the Base siege (which was crashing) I encountered 3x times canonesses 2x with inferno pistol + sword and 1x with the storm bolter but the crash was not occurring.

I downloaded the new version and the canoness issue seems to be "Fixed"

but I witnessed a new type of crash (log, save file and pop up in the zip) after my first Eldar webway,
the Chimera is returning to base and by time passing the game crashes and I get "crashed:vector::M_range_chek:__n"

if I load the save then the crash always occurred, just press 30min or 1h and wait

Can you try the file in this post and see if it fixes your problem?

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2021, 11:57:38 pm »
yes it did help, thank you very much

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2021, 01:33:31 pm »
Good to hear it worked out.

In other news, we are looking at tweaking mission spawn rate and while we got our own ideas, I´d like to hear what you players think about various mission types.

Any types of mission you think spawn too often, or too little?

Note, Buscher has already made a script to automate (simulate) the IG training/shooting range mission.

Offline Gnelf88

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2021, 10:04:52 pm »
I attempted to look at the newly equipped sentinel in the inventory section of my craft but crashed as soon as I pressed the button., I seem to be missing a lot of images, is this an issue on my end?

[Edit] On a chaos craft there are 2 entities that are completely invisible and cannot be interacted with but block movement (seemingly canceling it) and can shoot at my soldiers. They also seemingly exist between levels? one of my soldiers was on level 2 and they were on 3, yet shot at me with no vision.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 02:05:51 am by Gnelf88 »

Offline Buscher

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2021, 03:20:23 am »
I attempted to look at the newly equipped sentinel in the inventory section of my craft but crashed as soon as I pressed the button., I seem to be missing a lot of images, is this an issue on my end?

[Edit] On a chaos craft there are 2 entities that are completely invisible and cannot be interacted with but block movement (seemingly canceling it) and can shoot at my soldiers. They also seemingly exist between levels? one of my soldiers was on level 2 and they were on 3, yet shot at me with no vision.

For the Adeptas Sentinel we have uploaded a hotfix.

As for your second issue I can't tell if you have uploaded the correct save game. It's a Cult Summoning mission and not a chaos craft. Also I cannot observe the mentioned behaviour.

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2021, 05:17:36 pm »
If anyone had issues accessing the hotfix I've now changed the access rights (google seemingly at random changes that). See my second post with the patchnotes + hotfix link on page 1.

Offline Gnelf88

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2021, 12:03:19 am »
For the Adeptas Sentinel we have uploaded a hotfix.

As for your second issue I can't tell if you have uploaded the correct save game. It's a Cult Summoning mission and not a chaos craft. Also I cannot observe the mentioned behaviour.

I loaded the save, and while it seems to be back In time from my current battle save it still showed the chaos craft mission, I have uploaded a different file that should have the invisible enemies.
Also, I'm not sure if I illustrated my problem clearly, I'm missing an image not a ruleset. If this was the hotfix for that issue it didn't seem to work for me. I have provided a save before the adeptas sentinel bolter crash and hopefully, that helps. I just equip it to my craft and click inventory
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 12:20:36 am by Gnelf88 »