Author Topic: Imperial Guard Officers and what am I missing  (Read 3241 times)

Offline Dr_Deathmurder

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Imperial Guard Officers and what am I missing
« on: July 31, 2020, 12:54:47 am »
So I noticed that when researching IG officers it shows the regular and the carapace armor for the class, but i can't build or manufacture the carapace. I looked around the mod files and found some mention of the armor, am I missing something or is this still WIP?

Also, does the vox caster works or is it still just a WIP melee attack? I couldn't find mention of the armor missing anywhere, but found an old post mentioning the vox was melee while the proper code is implemented.

Offline lurker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Guard Officers and what am I missing
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 03:50:56 am »
So I noticed that when researching IG officers it shows the regular and the carapace armor for the class, but i can't build or manufacture the carapace. I looked around the mod files and found some mention of the armor, am I missing something or is this still WIP?

Enter the inventory screen at base during equip and click your officer to change his choice of armor. Alternately, access the armor screen and select your choice for your officer. Both are accessible by default.

Also, does the vox caster works or is it still just a WIP melee attack? I couldn't find mention of the armor missing anywhere, but found an old post mentioning the vox was melee while the proper code is implemented.

Yes

Offline Dr_Deathmurder

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Guard Officers and what am I missing
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 04:57:47 am »
Ok so it turns out I just didn't knew the standard carapace can be used for both regular soldiers and officers, I thought they were different items because they had different names lol, like ogryn have their own carapace and strom troopers have their own carapace, oopsie. All I needed to do is to build regular carapace armor and I can equip it on officers and regular troops.