Author Topic: A few things I noticed, suggestions and bugs,  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Cyan

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
A few things I noticed, suggestions and bugs,
« on: March 22, 2020, 06:06:28 am »
Been playing on superhuman for a while now, got to 800 missions, then lost. Really burned my britches there, now at 170 or so.

Anyway, here goes.

1. Add a mod to randomize the UFO floorplan.
2. Hoverplasma tanks are about as durable as normal ground tanks, this seems wrong, marginally decrease ground tank and increase hover tank.
3. Stunned a crysalid with a stun bomb, it had 0 damage, checked on field that it was stunned and alive, no capture at end of mission? Other aliens captures fine in same mission.
4. Capturing an alien base does not give "alien food" even tho its clearly visible in the base.
5. What is that Cyberdisc alive capture research, its not even possible to capture alive is it?
6. New endings? (Build all 9 bases to max facilities and have a monthly income of 25 million?) (Killing every alien except the brain and you capture it alive?)
7. If 3 months of excellent rating, country with no alien base on it with refusal to pay xcom has a 10% chance per month to renter project?
8. Training facility? Putting rookies will make squaddies and give a small boost to stats per month?
9. New Research? (alien fauna?)
10. Ability to purchase back what you sold to the world market.
11. Alien Breeding thing from alien bases?
12. Ability to buy captured aliens from world market at insane rates (100 million for a commander?)
13. Stun Granade
14. Ability to manually place HWP's and Crew in craft at your own positions, would love to make tanks 2by2 in the front instead of one long line.
15. 3by3 super heavy explosive fits into backpack or hand. (SADM?)
16. Ability to build "human entertainemnt facility" once you have alien version, significantly boosts bravery for all soldiers in base or missions from base.
17. Media Facility, gives a small boost to Xcom Activity in region.

Ill post more if I come up with more suggestions. good port, finally get to play on superhuman, just as hard as I wanted.

Offline Cyan

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: A few things I noticed, suggestions and bugs,
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 01:08:29 pm »
18. New alien, "human looking alien used for infiltration" only available in alien bases and on infiltration large ships.
19. New even higher difficulty level.

Will post more as I think of them. Wont edit original becuase I want to keep it as it was so people know when to recheck.

Most of these suggestions would work better as a Mod. Though sadly despite going through a programming school I know jack all about programming so if someone wants to mod these things i'd be happy to participate.

Also, on a personal note.

Hump Corona.

That is all.

Offline Varana

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 05:28:56 pm »
What is that Cyberdisc alive capture research, its not even possible to capture alive is it
If I remember it right: Do not shoot it down, try it with melee (or stun?).

I feel most of your suggestions are done in one or the other mod. So if you want it in EU, just build your own mod (most can be done by changing some .rul files).

Or easier: try playing some other mods. There are big mods with many changes in gameplay.
Ever tried finalModPack, xComFiles, xPiratez, Civilian's MyMod, TheWorldOfTerrifyingSilence, 40k?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 05:32:43 pm by Varana »

Offline Varana

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 09:47:20 pm »

Better than superhuman?

Must be Chuck Norris. See the mod, just for you... and C.N.   ;)

Offline vadracas

• Colonel
  • Just another player/modder combo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 01:15:14 am »
18. New alien, "human looking alien used for infiltration" only available in alien bases and on infiltration large ships.

If you want higher difficulty play xcomfiles or xpiratez and go on superhuman. One has many new mechanics that screw you on superhuman and the other is like vanilla except in later game expect 500 UFO's a month.

Offline DosAmiga94

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 10:45:53 am »
xComFiles is good. Could recommend.