Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Vangrimar1

• Colonel
    • View Profile
A few questions
« on: February 21, 2020, 06:00:47 am »
1. Is it possible to make enemies appear on the map not immediately, but after several moves?
2. Is it possible to add a unit to the battlefield that would be hostile to all factions, something like a berserker?
3. Is it possible to change the radius of the sensing mine? For example, only on the cell where it lies, like a trap?
4. Is it possible to make night vision a property of armor, and not a general option? (useful for hardcore lovers). :D
5. Is it possible to add an X-Com vehicle to the ability to avoid the attacks of enemy UFOs, for example, the stealth property.
6. It would be nice to add to Craft Weapons the ability to change the amount of cargo that a transport can take .

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: A few questions
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 11:19:00 am »
1. Is it possible to make enemies appear on the map not immediately, but after several moves?

Yes, in OXCE. Technically it's a hidden bomb which spawns a unit on "explosion".

2. Is it possible to add a unit to the battlefield that would be hostile to all factions, something like a berserker?

Sadly, no.

:)3. Is it possible to change the radius of the sensing mine? For example, only on the cell where it lies, like a trap?

No.

4. Is it possible to make night vision a property of armor, and not a general option? (useful for hardcore lovers). :D

It already is an armour option, so frankly I don't get it.

5. Is it possible to add an X-Com vehicle to the ability to avoid the attacks of enemy UFOs, for example, the stealth property.

I think the answer is no, but I'm not sure if I understand correctly.

6. It would be nice to add to Craft Weapons the ability to change the amount of cargo that a transport can take .

Yes it would. I would overhaul the entire air combat if I could. :)