Author Topic: Spider Nest confusion.  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Beezertheturnip

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Spider Nest confusion.
« on: December 19, 2019, 07:43:04 pm »
Gave this a try after a long hiatus, and it's been 3 whole days until I ran into something that has me stuck or at least confused.

Got a Spider Nest mission in Ankara. Go in, shoot all the spiders topside, and then get to the unexpected part 2 where you crawl around in the Spider's nest looking for the queen. Down go the assault rifles, up come the pistols and flashlights, and after stumbling around and shooting many spiders, I find what I believe is the queen, a plus size monster who takes up more than one tile. I shot her a bunch of times, and she went down, but the mission isn't ending. I think I've killed all the spiders, but I can't seem to figure out how to close the case; sending everyone back to the green tiles and aborting gives me a "Case not closed", but there doesn't seem to be anything else to do.

Any help guys?

Offline X-Man

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Spider Nest confusion.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 07:47:58 pm »
Obviously, there is something you haven't killed yet. You can seek more carefully or wait for some turns utill the last monster(s) will be displayed on your map. But be careful about readiness and low morale.

Offline Beezertheturnip

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Spider Nest confusion.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 08:14:55 pm »
Found him. Should have been more patient. Thanks for the guidance, X-Man. :)