Author Topic: Diferent Lost Rules  (Read 2389 times)

Offline WarWeeD

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Diferent Lost Rules
« on: August 29, 2019, 10:26:23 pm »
Hi there, I would like to suggest a Little change about the "lose rules" for this mod. I want to introduce some features may make this game a Little more sandbox style expading the ways to paly the game.

What I would like to do about the lose conditions:

-The only way to lose a game is losing all your bases.
-If u lose all allys, reputation and money incoming, game dosnt end, it just takes harder.
-U can get into negative money numbers, so all incomings go to pay your debts.
-U cant buy anything while having negative money, or start any manofacturation.
-Workers Will not work. The speed of any manofacturacion decreates 100%
-The speed of any research decreases a 90%.
-All soldiers that cost money monthly, Will lose all or half TUs at the begining of each combat turn.
-Slave, pets and robots are not affected by being ruined.
-If there is no money for fuel or fuel, u got to using free fuel options for travell.
-Your reputation can be also negative. that means how much are u hated by your supposed to be allies.
-Having negative or positive high reputations , determines the chances of being attacked, the lvl of the attack, and how much money Will give u your allys if ur reputation is positive.

This "lose conditions" open the ways or paths this game can be played, and fit very well with the rest of features like slaves and workers. Also it makes you easier to accept some important loses if u know anything Will end until ur last soldiers and bases are gones. this is a feature that is very nice for thoose who like to play "iron man" mode.

Other stuff:

-Funeral feature:
             Make a funeral for thoose soldiers fallen on combat. As better Rank and achievements the soldier had, better rank and achievements u Will get with his funeral.
             Funerals also creates a token that boost bravery and moral od the soldier who wear it even in the pack.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:04:16 pm by WarWeeD »

Offline Iazo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Diferent Lost Rules
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 10:43:37 pm »
I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve, or how.

Most of those ideas are already in game, while the ones that aren't don't make much sense.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 12:16:50 am »
What language is the OP using? It looks remotely similar to English.

Offline LytaRyta

• Colonel
  • Lisbeth ;p My Engrish is easy bad, Csaba is dead!
    • View Profile
    • svetmightandmagic.cz
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 10:27:11 am »
OP ? who is op
i dont see any1 OP?