aliens

Author Topic: WEEBCOM: Dakimakuras  (Read 4578 times)

Offline Badfella

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
WEEBCOM: Dakimakuras
« on: August 17, 2018, 11:43:15 pm »
Due to a terrible mistake my original thread got deleted.

WEEBCOM adds a new research to the tech tree available right at the start: Merchandising. With it, you'll finally be able to embrace capitalism, and mass-produce dakimakuras (or hugging pillows, as some know them) to sell to the desperate otaku of Earth, and fund your paramilitary enterprises. The initial pillow you can manufacture isn't particularly valuable, but as you develop new armor and capture live alien specimens, your list of products will grow. And then you can promptly drop them once you research laser cannons and sell those instead. But for now, think of it as early income, letting you make some pocket change through the power of sweatshop labor so you can afford some extra ammunition and shiny new guns. They also have a mild painkiller effect on the Battlescape, allowing you to rub them against your traumatized rookies to restore their morale.

External Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!To0yESYK!CdtRcHacSHim6yFV_scsIG3eDoXXx9x-WCJ_B0EOElY
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:50:30 pm by Badfella »

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
  • I know a lot about the law and other lawyerings.
    • View Profile
Re: WEEBCOM: Dakimakuras
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 12:06:07 am »
Whoa! Adam Smith, father of capitalism, would be very proud of you.

Downloading right now!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

niculinux

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 05:04:51 pm »
A must fot "the openxcom files"! The description may refer to a certain refrain "gotta catch 'em all" (cit.)

Offline new_civilian

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 12:45:04 pm »
This made my day  ;D