aliens

Author Topic: MC Training  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Recruit69

• Colonel
    • View Profile
MC Training
« on: June 17, 2018, 04:07:05 pm »
Hi

So the MC lab is up and running. In the good old days, you could review the monthly reports and see how aquanauts have improved with their psionic skills.

Now in the modern days of wonderful OpenXcom, the report is accessible through Soldier list. However, my soldiers have been "training" for 3 months, and still have no improvement whatsoever, all solders are showing 0/0 improvements. Am I missing a prequisite to allow their skills to develop?

Offline Yataka Shimaoka

• Colonel
  • I'm the trouble maker
    • View Profile
Re: MC Training
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 10:44:06 am »
You don't need to do anything more, its just rngesus doing it's work

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 11:00:42 am »
It shouldn't be based on RNG unless the player or modder selects that option. When using default settings, the MC training should happen every month, provided the soldier was assigned to the facility for the whole month.

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 05:43:07 pm »
Hi

So the MC lab is up and running. In the good old days, you could review the monthly reports and see how aquanauts have improved with their psionic skills.

Now in the modern days of wonderful OpenXcom, the report is accessible through Soldier list. However, my soldiers have been "training" for 3 months, and still have no improvement whatsoever, all solders are showing 0/0 improvements. Am I missing a prequisite to allow their skills to develop?

The old way works on monthly basis and shows "monthly improvement".

The new way works on daily basis and doesn't show the "monthly improvement". The stats are going up, just check them a few days later and you'll see improvement.