Author Topic: [Mod] Bounty Token Exchange  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Roxis231

• Colonel
  • Catching the feral kitten hiding in my rubish bin
    • View Profile
[Mod] Bounty Token Exchange
« on: February 08, 2018, 01:29:26 am »
I've always had a problem with the fact you can't always get tokens for a specific customer if the RNG hates you.

Today I finally decided to fix that (at least in theory) - This small mod should let you swap tokens you have lots of for the ones you want.

If anyone has any sugestions to improve this - go ahead, I threw this together in 15min after all, so I might have missed things.

Offline Ethereal_Medic

• Commander
  • Pet Lokk'Nar 9,99 $/hour
    • View Profile
Re: [Mod] Bounty Token Exchange
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 12:04:56 pm »
I can see the reason behind this.

I'm worried that this is treated as a 'cheap solution' to the available option of buying tokens using money.
I see the token-system something like 'reputation' towards this specific customer. You work for them, you get loot and 'reputation' in exchange.

Simply swapping the 'reputation' of "Mutant Alliance" with "Zaxx" or "Jack" doesn't look right in my opinion.

Offline Narvi

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: [Mod] Bounty Token Exchange
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 01:37:20 pm »
The late game patch of straight up buying tokens is fine for me. Even if it does cost 30,000,000 dollaros just to finish one research tree.

It is a fact that the ratio of tokens per faction is a bit off. You're going to finish the Mutant Alliance line long before you're halfway through Goblin Zaxx or Jack. Then again you do need the Mutant Alliance to progress through the game.

It's pretty obvious that the missions will scale better as more releases come out though.

Let's see:

Mutant Alliance:

D
Humanist Safehouse
C
Humanist Arsenal
B
Raynerd Must Survive

You also get a lot of tokens just from Ghoulhouse missions.

Jack
D
Crackhouse
Aircar Race
C
Bandit Caves
B
They Came From The Sea

Bandit Caves don't give much tokens.

I don't recall ever getting trophies from the B rank mission. Might be a bug.

Goblin Zaxx

D
Blow up the Barn
Undersea Assets
C
Archaelogical Dig
Dog's Hideout
B
Bank Robbery

Jack's a bit light right now.