Author Topic: Superhuman Final Mod Pack 1.9.6c LP. (plus some other things)  (Read 11676 times)

Offline wolfreal

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Superhuman Final Mod Pack 1.9.6c LP. (plus some other things)
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 03:21:10 am »
One thing you should do is when you finish researching Advanced Firearms, switch out my rifle for a Tactical Sniper.  It's super accurate, does a lot of damage, and it can use HE rounds! The only drawback is that whoever you give it to, it will make them a little less mobile.

I love those, with the HE ammo. When I get the skymarshall, I tend to have one or two soldiers with then, in the best possible position, to shoot those pesky hard to get foes. Yes, not very mobile, but it hit hard.

Offline Wimples

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2017, 02:31:32 pm »
You can also equip my knife in the off-hand. Pistols do not lose firing accuracy from having the other hand hold an item.

I'm looking forward to Alien Alloy ammo and an Alloy Sword. I've literally one-shot a Sectopod with a 70 strength soldier wielding an Alloy Sword. From behind, of course.

Offline Kjotleik

• Colonel
  • I am Kjotleik
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2017, 05:52:30 pm »
Hello.

Another playthrough of OXC with FMP, I see.    8)

When you are in need of reinforcements, you can always recruit me as soldier. Always willing to defend the earth from those hot-air grey-skinned invaders...

Name: Kjotleik
Role: Whatever the commander sees fit. But I do like explosives in this game...

I have watched the two videos you've made available. While the best would be audio commentary (of course), having at least a text-based commentary is a lot better than no commentary on the videos. So, keep that up.

I'm looking forward to see how you progress in this game.

As for the rules... well, it is a game. You should play it with the rules that you feel gives you the best experience. If I give you my opinion on what I think is best... that's just my opinion. And since we probably like different things, you should always consider what you like the most before what I like the most. Your game, your enjoyment!

That said, I like using instant grenades in this game. Because of...BOOM. Since I'm a rather peaceful person in real-life, I tend to like taking it to the other extreme in games. Ruthlessly so...

Offline wolfreal

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2017, 08:23:43 pm »
You´re in. I need a grenadier.

Well, I´m really trying not to use the reload rule, it does not have the spirit of a good LP, or Xcom. And for the instant grenade, yes, I prefer that way, but it make the smoke curtain strategy more effective, so I´m trying to cope with the general feeling about this.

Will post today or tomorrow new episode BTW. Thanks for following.

Offline wolfreal

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 04:47:39 am »
Hello.

Just to say sorry for no updates in a long time. I start working and well, I have to travel a lot and being doing regularly 12-13 hours daily (plus trips, learning the stuff from new work, etc) are leaving me with little time. I hope when the situations turns a little more relaxed, I will continue doing the LP.

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 09:55:47 am »
Are you still going with this LP?

Sign me up, if you have any new slots opening up.

Offline wolfreal

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 05:21:00 pm »
Noup :(. Lot of work and traveling. I lost my personal PC with the savegame too :(. I´m thinking about starting a new one. Maybe in a couple of months (After finishing a project in the company, so I will be more relaxed).